- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day!
Job ID #: EMEA_00027
Department: Human Resources
Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
The objective of the role is to provide comprehensive support to business Leaders in people related issues, development of HR tools, processes and methods, actively facilitate QIAGEN organization culture toward becoming desired place to work. Main responsibilities:
- Monitoring and counselling in regards to labour law compliance.
- Support in area of planning and structuring of people resources.
- Accountability for employment promotion and QBS employer branding.
- Coordinating of talent acquisition and participating in recruitment for dedicated teams / areas.
- Assistance at hiring and on-boarding of new team members.
- Advisory in processes of annual performance assessment and goal setting.
- Daily partnering in activities connected to development of teams and individuals.
- Coaching leaders in the area of people management.
- Participation or coordination of projects related to talent management, personnel development and career opportunities at QBS.
- Proactive co-operation with global teams of HR Services, Training, Payroll and other to deliver best quality HR support.
- Conducting dedicated internal training related to human resources management.
- University education, specialization connected to human resources, psychology in management or social science would be an advantage.
- 8 years of experience in the area of human resources.
- Proven working experience in the role of HR Partner for international business / exposure to senior management.
- Sufficient knowledge of Polish legal requirements related to employment.
- Practice in implementing projects in the area of talent management, people development, knowledge transfer, coaching and/ or mentoring.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to work in international / matrix organization.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Constructive assertiveness.
- Problems solving.
- Team work.
- Assertiveness and excellent soft and communication skills.
What we offer:
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
- Possibility to develop in an international company.
- Training and development programs.
- Private medical care.
- Group Life Insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Flexible benefits platform.
- Language classes.
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months.
- Childcare subsidy.
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Casual dress code.
- Attractive location (Sky Tower).
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support! Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!