Senior HR Operation Specialist with French
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- home office work
- remote recruitment
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for details? Do you enjoy taking part in HR projects? We are looking for someone like you who can help us:
– resolve employees' queries quickly and precisely while keeping them in the loop, from onboarding throughout the workforce administration, employee lifecycle and exit management
– make sure that our employees and Line Managers receive quick and effective solutions
– prepare payroll files
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– assist employees on how to self-complete tasks wherever possible
– stay in line with our internal rules
You'll be working in the HR Service Delivery team in Krakow. We're a team of 6 HR specialists and we make sure our employees and line managers are happy with our service by solving problems for them via phone, chat and through our ticketing system. We are working closely with the Local HR team in Monaco and France supporting all the HR related queries.
a HR and payroll experience
a working fluency in French and English
good Microsoft Office skills
project experience would be an asset
a great communicator
well organized, with a sharp eye for details
flexible and able to stay on track in a fast-changing environment
known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #243164BR
City Gdańsk, Kraków, Warsaw, Wroclaw