Senior HR Payroll Specialist with English (m/f)
For our client, well known top employer we are looking for Senior Payroll Coordinator - a person that will coordinate end-to-end payroll processes in Europe, including partnership management with third-party payroll provider.
Top employer, company from medical, pharmaceutical sector. Well known in Krakow as a company that is known for extrelmy well team spirit, work atmosphere and benefits
- Coordinates end to end delivery of payroll process for relevant Business Areas in cooperation with Payroll Provider and key Stakeholders.
- Coordinates HR activities within team.
- Manages relationship with Payroll Provider and verifies its delivery against SLAs and KPIs.
- Recommends and executes payroll controls and validation.
- Manages key Stakeholders in own Business Area.
- Represents Function in internal / external audits.
- Provides complex payroll reporting.
- Is responsible for administrating wage-types and mapping them to the GL account structure.
- Troubleshoots complex issues related to payroll delivery through Payroll Exchange Platform.
- Proposes and coordinates improvement projects related to end to end payroll process.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in HR operations delivered in multinational environment.,
- Knowledge of SAP HR, Excel
- English at C1 level. French or Italian language will be an additional asset.
- Knowledge of end to end payroll process delivery.
- High level understanding of personnel administration process.
- Experience in vendor management.
- Experience in driving improvement initiatives.
- gInternational environment - European roles
- Extreme well work atmosphere
- Development possibilities
- Private, medical coverage
- Life Assurance
- Benefits system
- Additional bonus
- Flexible working hours, marvelous office
About Michael Page
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers.
Michael Page is a part of the PageGroup, which operates through 164 offices in 34 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we’ve been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 35 years.
Find out more about Michael Page