sharing the costs of sports activities
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
As a Senior HR Reporting Analyst, you would be joining our Jacobs organization during a time when your analysis and reporting experience can affect change! You will be working within a centralized HR reporting team located in Krakow and supporting enterprise customers globally. Our team provides workforce facts and tools the guide fact-based decisions and we help answer talent related questions important to our leaders.
• Analyze, design and build reports and dashboards using several different applications, including Excel, Oracle Business Intelligence, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, Einstein Analytics, and ServiceNow.
• Perform internal client consultation with regards to data requirements gathering in support of data requests.
• Organize and work with multiple disparate datasets to identify patterns, trends, and drivers that can be used to provide leaders with actionable insights to drive positive business outcomes and reduce risk.
• Apply advanced statistical research methods and predictive models to identify proactive workforce related risks to business strategy execution and analyze workforce issues or trends that are escalated to leadership for investigation and action planning.
• Contribute to the continued development and implementation of enterprise wide analytics capabilities, methods, techniques and evaluation criteria.
• Prepare clear, concise reports and presentations to explain data and data trends to subject matter experts and business leaders to facilitate decision making.
• Ensure the reliability and quality of underlying data and review the accuracy and appropriateness of analytics deliverables; investigate and troubleshoot data issues with others as appropriate.
• Create and manage project plans and documentation to ensure timely and accurate completion of deliverables.
• As Senior Analyst, provide direction, knowledge, and support to other team members when needed.
• 5 -8 years of professional experience in a reporting/analytics role of increasing responsibility
• Proficiency in Oracle Business Intelligence reporting, analytics and dashboards
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential
• ServiceNow and Salesforce reporting experience is preferred, or the ability to quickly acquire skills as a result of similar experience
• Solid SQL skills and experience with HR Management Systems (Oracle preferred)
• Understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning), familiarity with complex data and structures
• Business analysis capabilities and experience necessary
• Knowledge of advanced statistical theories, techniques & research methods, and statistical software experience preferred
• Ability, to protect and maintain confidentiality of Human Resources and Company information
• English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to support internal customers and senior management
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
What we offer
• Full time employment contract with flexible working hours (currently we work remotely)
• Private medical care and dental coverage in LuxMed for employees and their families
• Life insurance and PPK plan in Generali
• Flexible benefit package: MyBenefit portal (Multisport card, vouchers and more)
• International working environment and unique company culture
• Personal and professional development opportunities.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.