The goal of the Global People Support (GPS) organization is to provide extended Human Resource’s support to employees, managers and the HR community in a globally consistent way.
To achieve this shared goal the GPS Solutions Team provide HR consultative services, offers project management assistance and delivers quality people solutions.
As we continue to grow our business in Poland, we are looking for individuals who have an appetite to learn and have a passion for helping people. We want someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and is excited about building something new.
Junior HR Specialist with German
The GPS HR Solutions team is responsible for:
- Resolving manager and employee issues in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring a high quality client experience.
- Providing knowledge of HR operations, policies and processes and to act as an intermediary with other HR teams.
- Providing support from Poland to the UK and other countries in the region.
- Focusing on bringing consistency and efficiency to our global and regional processes.
- Providing project management support for people initiatives.
Specific responsibilities include:
- General Support – Provide guidance to managers and employees on general HR queries. Act as a point of escalation for any cases that have not been successfully resolved by our partners in the HR Operations Team (AccessHR).
- HR Service Delivery - Have a solid understanding of the HR operational processes and manage transactions and corrections with those teams directly. Transactions may include mass hierarchy and manager changes, job code changes, cost center changes and work location changes.
- Performance Evaluation and Compensation – Prepare documents for talent reviews and calibration sessions. Assist HR Business Partners during the compensation planning process by ensuring audits are completed.
- Domestic and International Relocations – Identify appropriate relocation and assignment provisions, request costings and outline package options to managers. In partnership with the Expatriate Teams, liaise with managers and assignees throughout the relocation process and help coordinate the visa process (where applicable).
- Employee Relations – Work through the resolution of employee relations cases such as grievances, disciplinary actions and performance monitoring. In partnership with the Employee Relations Team, determine the correct process and strategy to minimize any financial, legal and reputational risk to the company. Ensure the relevant stakeholders are aware of any proposed action and have provided the necessary approvals. Assist with notetaking on ER cases as needed.
- Leave of Absence Support – Advise managers on the process for managing employee leaves such as sickness, maternity/paternity leave and unpaid leave. Support employees returning to work and manage flexible work arrangement requests.
- Leavers – Assists with the leaver process for voluntary and involuntary leavers. Where applicable, providing guidance on recommendations for involuntary terminations (including Workforce Reductions). Updating the relevant systems and conducting exit interviews. Manage redundancies/reduction in force process end to end as needed.
- Core Projects – Work on core projects and support key HR initiatives such as the employee opinion survey and business divestitures. Monitor and drive completion rates of key initiatives where employee and manager input are required.
- Reporting and Data Analysis - Reporting and data analysis as required, including headcount, people scorecards, diversity metrics, demographics, attrition and ad hoc reporting. Participate / Lead any systems review designed to optimize data collection and reporting.
Specific skills and experience required:
- University Degree (Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology, Management, etc.)
- We would consider fresh graduates as well as graduates with first professional experience (up to 1 year)
- Fluency (written and oral) in both English and German.
- Open to learn new things in a fast growing environment
- Excellent organization and attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- Proficient in MS Office particularly with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability with direct sourcing; ability to utilize desktop research resources, networks, LinkedIn, and cold calling to create market maps and diverse candidate slates
About J.P. Morgan:
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you’ll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that’s committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business.