Senior HR System Specialist
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o.
Are you curious and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A CANDIDATE:
- Having innovative and action oriented mindset
- Who has courageous approach to take considered risks, acting quickly and with resilience on opportunities
- Having excellent communication skills and ability to interact with business partners of all levels
- Holding University Degree in Human Resources or IT
- Having min. 3 years of work experience in Human Resources or IS/project management; experience with SAP HCM, SAP SuccessFactors or Avature software is required
- Speaking fluent English
RISE TO CHALLENGE
As Senior HR System Specialist you will:
- Partner between HR and IS/IT stakeholders to solve system issues and raise system improvements
- Provide advice to HR and co-design desired system solutions to provide most efficient and valuable user experience
- Be responsible for managing system change - work closely with HR project teams and IS stakeholders, develop change management plans, stakeholder and impact assessments for HR Services organization
- Act as a custodian of HR systems knowledge by keeping updated system training materials
- Support initiatives related to HR data protection, compliance and controls
- competitive salary and benefits
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company restaurant
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
- free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.