Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Senior HR Technology Analyst - Workday
- Sosnowiecka 79, 31-345 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- praca zdalna
You're probably wondering what Arrow is, we assure you that you already know us but you don't realize it yet! By the time you make your morning coffee you've probably been in contact with us at least 5 times, and by the time you go to bed - at least 20 times! Everything from cars to coffee makers, Arrows helps to design and create it. We provide expertise and support for the complete lifecycle of electronic components and computing services by our distribution services.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 500 company with more than 18,800 employees in over 80 countries, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons.
Senior HR Technology Analyst - WorkdayNumer ref.: 132171
This position is part of the Global HR Technology Team, with specific responsibility for supporting the EMEA payroll transformation project. In the next few years, the team will focus on the Payroll Transformation project.
What You Will Be Doing at Arrow?
What You Will Be Doing at Arrow?
- Provides day to day support in HR technology solutions strictly related to Workday
- Responsible to support Workday Modules: HCM, Recruiting, Benefits, Absence, Time Off, including researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws.
- Serves as a strong HR Technology consultative partner to HR/Payroll teams in EMEA/APAC to enhance local operations and employee experience.
- Identifies and researches issues/system defects (with/without guidance) and formulates resolutions/recommendations by analyzing fact patterns and applying/following standard operating procedures (SOP) and best practices.
- Follow Workday best practices, development standards, and guidelines.
- Creates test scenarios and test scripts.
- Performs system testing and coordinates user testing and acceptance.
- Provides resolution in accordance with due dates and documents and maintains SOP documentation and processes. Escalates issues as appropriate to the Global HR Technology team.
- Works with other internal resources to develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Works with HR Technology Global Team to develop and train internal clients on new processes and functionality in the Time Off and Absence Modules.
What Are We Looking For?
- Minimum of 3 years or more in a similar role working with Workday HRIS system.
- Previous Workday configuration experience.
- Payroll knowledge/experience will be nice to have.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen within a technical environment.
- Collaborates with others well.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented global environment and handle multiple projects.
- English advanced.
What is in it For You?
- Permanent contract with 3 months probation period.
- Can be 100% remote.
- Fresh juices in the office every Monday.
- Private medical care program (Medicover).
- Multisport program membership.
- Dynamic environment with friendly work atmosphere.