sharing the costs of sports activities
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 20 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
We are looking for a Senior Human Resources generalist with 3 years plus experience in Poland, who is looking lead a HR team locally and provide smooth support for the local team. The role reports to the HR leadership team in EMEA. TTEC are a global CX services provider with over 45,000 employees globally. The Krakow site is award winning and supports a high profile global client.
• Role of legal advisor in scope of HR matters
• Ensuring the timely and accurate update of employee data in the Oracle database to ensure appropriate administration of employee records
• Supporting payroll and accounting team in terms of payroll preparation as well as accruals reporting
• Personnel data administration: gathering required for employment purpose data and its processing
• Preparing of employment related documentation: contracts, annexes, agreements
• Developing HR related policies and practices.
• Integrating HR initiatives and help shape corporate strategy.
• Support in preparing people for new challenges, make change happen, seeking and acting on opportunities, improving and enhancing the way we do things.
• Applying business skills and evaluating HR options to deliver business outcomes.
• Facilitating positive working relationships, mentor others and being focused on client needs.
• Participating in the execution of all end-to-end employee lifecycle processes: Personnel Administration, Data Administration and Document Management, Time and Attendance, Performance Management, HR Reporting, utilizing HR Information system
• Supporting the onsite managers on all employee relations tasks, including but not limited to performance management, meeting moderation, note taking .etc.;
• Functioning as a key member of the HC team working on the continued development of HR practices and policies with an emphasis on continuous improvement, compliance with all employment law and high performance;
• Supporting the Employee Engagement strategy for TTEC Poland
• Work as part of the EMEA HC team, learn and grow with other HC Professionals.
• Bachelor or Master degree in HR related field
• HR certificates desired
• 3 plus years experience in Human Resources
Skills & Competencies
• Strong knowledge of local employment laws and regulations
• Open, honest, and empathetic manner when dealing with people
• Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
• High customer service orientation
• Working knowledge of database applications such as Oracle and MS Office, or ability to learn technology quickly
• High level of integrity, honesty, and judgment
• Trusted advisor to leaders and employees in challenging situations
• Very good command of English and fluent Polish.
• Excellent communication skills
What we offer
A competitive base salary + commission based on sales performance
Relocation package available (only for new hires outside Poland)
Flexible working hours
Friendly multicultural environment (17 nationalities in our office in Krakow)
End of quarter company parties (we love to celebrate successes!)
Lots of possibilities to make friends during TTEC parties, dinners and after work team activities
Partial language course reimbursement program
Private Medical Care (Medicover) with Dental Care Plan
Eye Care Plan
Fancy office space with Micro Kitchen and Relax Areas
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
TELETECH EUROPE B V SP Z O O ODDZIAŁ W POLSCE
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.
Please apply with a copy of your CV and a member of our TA team will be in contact soon.