sharing the costs of sports activities
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Valid for 25 daysuntil: 26 Mar 2021
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
Join our team and be part of highly skilled, multidisciplinary team of experienced flood modellers, hydrologists and GIS specialists. You will have the chance to be the hydraulic/hydrologic modeller who works on projects related to river channels, reservoirs, drainage networks across Poland, the United Kingdom and many other countries. This exciting opportunity to cooperate in international project teams will provide you with perfect possibility do develop your theoretical knowledge and practical skills in exceptional atmosphere and support from our team.
On this position you will:
• Undertake hydraulic modelling on a range of flood risk and water resource management related projects ensuring models meet the needs of clients
• Be responsible for processing spatial and model results in GIS standard
• Develop technical skills across the team and support junior staff
• Identify and deliver technical innovation in order to improve efficiency of project delivery
• Communicate modelling outputs to internal and external clients
• Develop your skills in programming (Python) and/or data process automation
• Master degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental/Earth Sciences or other closely related field.
• Min 8 years of professional experience
• Experience in working with 1d and 2d modelling software and the application of industry standard GIS software
• An awareness and understanding of hydraulic behaviors around structures and how to replicate these in modelling software
• Good verbal and written English skills
What we offer
• Full time employment contract with flexible working hours
• Private medical care and dental coverage in LuxMed for employees and their families
• Life insurance and PPK plan in Generali
• Flexible benefit package: MyBenefit portal (Multisport card, vouchers and more)
• International working environment and unique company culture
• Personal and professional development opportunities (language courses, BIM academy)
• Recruitment process will be organized online
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.