Senior Information Security Analyst
Duco Technology Poland Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 24 days ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- full office work, home office work, hybrid work
Leading the development and maintenance of the Information Security policy framework in-line with risk appetite, legislation and industry best practices
Maintain compliance with our security certifications and accreditations (including ISO27001 and SOC1/2)
Support the Head of Information Security to develop and maintain the Information Security strategy and operating model
Manage the Information Security risk framework across the tech stack and physical locations
Provide Information Security advice and guidance
Maintain an awareness of the existing and emerging threat landscape
Manage the response to security incidents and vulnerabilities
Manage the organisation of, and response to, external penetration testing activity
Manage the Information Security awareness training programme
Manage the response to client Information Security enquiries
Work closely with colleagues across the business to promote and strong Information Security culture and ensure compliance with Information Security policies and procedures
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Previous experience in Information Security in a role with similar responsibilities
- Previous experience maintaining an established Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Previous experience with Information Security risk management and incident management
- Good knowledge of cloud computing environments, container based technologies and associated security controls and standards
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and collaborative environment where you may be responsible for developing novel solutions
Bonus points if you also have:
- Relevant industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC
- Previous experience maintaining accreditations such as ISO27001, SOC1 and SOC2
- Previous experience managing Information Security assessments from clients, and conduction Information Security assessments on vendors and other third-parties
- Knowledge of Google Workspace, JIRA and Confluence
Important point: If you currently can’t tick all the above boxes, please don’t let it put you off applying. We review all applications with real interest, and we believe in supporting people’s personal development. We’re not necessarily looking for ‘the perfect candidate’ with years of experience, gold medals and superpowers!
What we offer
Base salary reviewed annually (the starting range for this role will be 15 000 PLN - 20 000 PLN per month to fit your level of experience and the local market standard)
A success-sharing bonus scheme, so we recognise and reward your effort
Unlimited annual paid holiday, because we trust our people to manage their own time off
Flexible working options: you can choose to work from home, at the office, or both - whatever is best for you
Flexibility around working hours, as long as you’re delivering what’s needed
Annual allowance to help you make the best of your home working environment
Enhanced family leave provisions
Personal learning and development opportunities (we dedicate budget for this)
Spot rewards, so we can say thanks when you do a really great bit of work
Referral bonus if we hire someone great who you’ve recommended to us
Employee of the Month and Employee of the Year awards
Private medical care packages: individual, partner or family
Life insurance package
Want to feel truly appreciated at work?
At Duco, we care about our employees. We believe in giving everyone a genuine voice in what we do and how it’s done, in communicating openly and honestly, and in empowering people to succeed. We believe everyone should be able to feel proud of what they do. This is one reason we have super-high Glassdoor scores and reviews.
This is especially true of our Information Security Team. We know it can be a tough job and often companies regard InfoSec as ‘necessary’ rather than ‘helpful’, but that isn’t the case for us. We see them as an integral and highly-valued part of Duco’s success. We are now growing and developing this excellent team, and where (hopefully!) you come in…
An exciting role with huge scope
The InfoSec team supports both our internal departments and our external stakeholders.
This is a high-profile role, working closely with the Head of Information Security, and will be integral in shaping the future of InfoSec within Duco.
The role can be based anywhere in Poland. We have an office in Wroclaw but you are allowed to work at home as well.