sharing the costs of sports activities
Senior Internal Auditor
ArcelorMittal Poland S.A.
- aleja Józefa Piłsudskiego 92, Dąbrowa GórniczaDąbrowa Górnicza, Silesian
- offer expired 8 days ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- remote recruitment
Areas of operation:
The Global Assurance Europe & Corporate team covers:
• Internal audits across the different European and Corporate business segments. They range from the large production sites to the small distribution entities, from the very centralized processes to the local entities which are very independent. The structures and inherent risks are specific and varied,
• SOx compliance programs across the different European and Corporate business segments.
• to lead and actively participate in internal audit assignments including all aspects of defining audit objectives, planning, fieldwork and reporting for different audits,
• to present the audit conclusions and recommendations to senior management and board,
• To ensure that audit projects are carried out within defined time-frame and in accordance with defined quality requirements,
• to perform regular follow-up on outstanding management actions from past projects,
• to perform and document SOx activities (risk assessment, walkthrough, testing, monitoring and reporting),
• limited travel (max 20%) will be required, you will be based in Poland (Dąbrowa Górnicza) but might travel from time to time to other Group locations in Europe (Travel max 20%).
master’s degree (Accountancy / Economics / Business Administration / Sox),
4-5-year experience within one of the following areas: audit of internal controls over financial reporting (SOx) in SEC listed company and / or Internal Audit, External audit, Internal Controls, Risk management, Controlling, Accounting. Demonstrated experience and understanding of processes and controls in other roles,
fluent Polish and English,
fluent additional foreign language will be an asset (German, French, Spanish).
professional qualifications (chartered accountant, cia, cisa) or other professional qualifications,
demonstrated knowledge and understanding of erp systems (mainly SAP),
experience in using data analytics in testing of controls,
understanding of business processes, risks and controls,
knowledge of audit methodology, e.g. international audit standards,
ability to work both in teams and individually,
effective oral and written communication skills.
private medical care
retirement pension plan
parking space for employees
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
kindergarten / nursery
employee referral program