sharing the costs of sports activities
Senior Internal Auditor
Eurofins GSC Poland Sp. z o. o.
- Ściegiennego 3, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
Role & Objectives:
• Leading audit missions aimed at identification of internal control deficiencies and other accounting issues / non-compliance with IFRS;
• Verifying compliance with local laws, regulations, corporate policies & procedures;
• Providing recommendations on controls and processes improvements, and ensuring that they are remediated;
• Reporting of the audit results to Head of Internal Audit, Senior Finance Management and the Audit Committee;
• Liaising with other Group functions to ensure control standards and best practices are applied;
• Following-up on specific Audit Committee assignments and other ad-hoc audit missions;
• Ensuring that role-based access control model, segregation of duties and other common application level controls are deployed within Group ERP (Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012);
• Developing and refining audit toolkit (templates, tools, data repositories);
• Delivering trainings on internal controls and anti-fraud programs.
Outstanding understanding of business processes and controls is a must;
Excellence in internal controls system assessment, control gaps identification and remediation actions advisory;
Experience in IT General Controls testing is a plus;
Good technical and conceptual understanding of accounting under IFRS;
Preferred CIA certified and/or ACCA, CISA certification would be nice to have;
Perfect fluency in written and spoken English. A good knowledge of French and/or German is a plus;
Knowledge of standard Microsoft office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Global exposure and the opportunity to be a part of a newly built organization structure;
Very attractive, multicultural and friendly project environment in fast growing international company;
Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development;
Long-term relationship and attractive and competitive salary package and bonus;
Positive work atmosphere, flexible working hours, flexible home office arrangements.
Eurofins GSC Poland Sp. z o. o.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 61,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 940 laboratories in over 59 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.