Goldman Recruitment is a HR consultancy company that provides high quality Candidates for a variety of professions, with a particular specialization in the Finance sector. By utilizing Search & Selection and Executive Search methods we are able to quickly and efficiently locate and recommend Candidates with the required skills and talents.
For our Client, international FMCG Company, we are looking for Candidates for a position of:
- Performing and maintaining control of the full audit cycle,
- Traveling to various sites and meeting the relevant company staff while also obtaining the requisite information,
- Attending meetings with auditees in order to understand the way their business operates,
- Responsible for internal controls, testing internal audits, applying risk based audit skills to business units globally,
- Researching and assessing the overall performance of risk management processes and using software to record the results,
- Follow up audits to see whether your recommendations have been followed.
- Minimum 3+ years of overall combined experience in internal or external audit,
- Advanced degree in Accounting, Finance, Business related studies (qualifications like CIA or CPA or CIMA or ACCA are beneficial),
- Fluent English is must
- Mature attitude towards challenges and problem solving,
- Ability to work with limited guidance and able to determine information needed to resolve more complex issues, manage pressure effectively and cope well with setbacks,
- Meticulous attention to detail and analytical thinking,
- Willingness to travel up to 50% annually (Europe mainly)
- Development within internal audit department at one of the biggest company in the world,
- Internal mobility options, various training opportunities, individual development plans, attractive salary,
- Working with the worldwide experts,
- Opportunity to have real influence on business.