Senior Internal Business Advisor with German
Ref no: WRO001EK
Working with notable clients, you will become a part of a well-established team with possibility to make your mark. So whenever you are interested in being right at the heart of that challenge, providing Exceptional Client Service, this role is for you.
Your key responsibilities
On a daily basis as an Internal Business Advisor you will:
- Team with Finance to work through project portfolio and advise client serving teams on how to adjust and improve their financials
- Prepare and facilitate training for client serving teams on SAP and finance
- Provide virtual support to our client serving teams (phone or email)
- Team with them to help in resolving their immediate questions
- Educate and guide them through recommendations and training
- Ensure that the needed responses are provided in a quick manner or escalated when essential
- Document all calls, emails and chats into the system
As part of continuous improvement, the team also:
- Shares best practices and provides support to other team members across borders and service lines
- Stays up to date with the firm’s latest policies, processes and tools
- Self-educates and seeks additional knowledge
- Stays connected with the business and functional experts
- Proactively aims for continuous improvement of the service provided to client serving teams
- Benefits from coaching and mentoring
As a new recruit, you will go through an on boarding program which will include:
- EY and its business in Germany, Switzerland, Austria
- SAP end-user training
- EY Finance training
- Role playing and work shadowing with peers
If you’re flexible and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment, there’s no better place to develop your skills.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Fluency in German (C1 and above) and very good English
- 2-3 years of experience in customer relationship support
- Graduate and/or professional certification in a business related subject matter (i.e. Accounting, Finance) or related experience in an Accounting or Finance role
- Professional approach, demonstrating tact and diplomacy
- Strong desire to learn and share knowledge
- Interest in financial economics
- Self-drive and ability to work with limited supervision
- Good listening and questioning skills
- Strong desire to help and support people requiring assistance
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Being a fantastic team player is a definite must!
What working at EY offers
- Work in a prestigious and stable company
- Fair salary
- Participating in interesting projects
- Work in a professional, dynamic, truly global team
- Development opportunities in international multilingual environment
- Attractive social package (sport card, medical insurance, life insurance, wellness & spa program, sport events and many others)
- Language courses
- Our commitment to developing outstanding leaders starts with a promise -whenever you join, and however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience will last a lifetime
As a truly worldwide organization, EY Global Delivery Services spans all geographies, practices, service lines, sectors and competencies with deeply-integrated services. With 22,000 people working from nine centers in five countries, GDS is online everywhere, helping deliver exceptional client service all the time; providing what you need, where you need it.
EY GDS Poland has been in operation since 2011, supporting 30 countries across 12 services in English and non-English languages. Join one of our innovative and highly skilled teams in Enablement Services to provide high-skilled, and innovative services to support EY's global and local teams. Markets Services, Creative Agency Services, Executive Assistants (AWS), Finance and Accounting, Risk Management Services, Procurement Services and IT Services are among the services offered by Enablement Services. Find your team and gain valuable experiences that will last a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply now.