- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Determines or is provided with staffing needs and identifies, engages and recruits qualified candidates from the candidate pipeline.
- Analyzes client requirements and qualifies candidates by conducting telephone and/or face-to-face interviews according to identified qualification standards.
- Selects candidates using discretion and independent judgment and prepares and delivers candidate presentations
- Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
- Maintains effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the full life-cycle of recruitment, in addition to candidates who are in between assignments.
- Fields moderately complex to complex inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
- Assists with coordinating logistics for recruiting events, such as job fairs, open houses, and
- Identifies areas of potential optimization, shares with management, and assists with developing solutions.
- Collaborates with team members to develop and maintain a unified approach to talent sourcing and recruitment.
- Trains and provides guidance on industry best practices, as well as client-specific needs and expectations, to less experienced team members.
- Proactively establishes and maintains beneficial business relationships through networking with industry contacts, association members, trade groups, employment groups and/or social media.
- Initiates requisitions and/or assist with facilitating appropriate approvals for requisitions.
- Schedules candidates for telephone and/or face-to-face interviews and orientations.
- Administers pre-employment activities, including, but not limited to, coordinating forms, applications, offer letters and expense reports, background and reference checks.
- Coordinates the preparation of and/or assist with the distribution of new hire informational packets.
- Audits candidate files to ensure required records are completed and entered into the appropriate electronic systems.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum four (4) years of agency and/or corporate recruiting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices and standards of the full life-cycle of recruiting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Advanced proficiency with electronic recruiting resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, applicant tracking systems (ATS) and job boards.
- Fluent in English is a must
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.