Senior Internal Recruiter
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- rekrutacja zdalna
- Managing the full recruitment cycle to ensure effective and timely hiring of new employees;
- Managing and updating the candidate database;
- Creating optimal, partnering and professional relations with internal Clients and Candidates, and ensuring high quality service.
Key Accountabilities & Tasks:
- Conducting end-to-end recruitment processes independently;
- Initiating and conducting recruitment projects with hiring managers;
- Planning and creating search strategies and modern recruitment solutions to increase the reach of suitable Candidates;
- Creating and publishing job advertisements online;Acquiring suitable Candidates using the various available sources, also through extensive market mapping and direct searching using Direct Search methods;
- Conducting telephone conversations and direct meetings with Candidates;
- Preparing and presenting Candidates to internal Clients - preparing short list of Candidates;
- Coordinating the flow of information between Candidates and people involved in the process from the Organization;
- Updating the recruitment report and available databases;
- Creating recommendations and information about Candidates for the needs of internal Clients (candidate evaluation, references, reports on the progress of recruitment projects);
- Striving for optimization and efficiency in everyday duties;
- Observing and promoting the necessary policies and procedures among business to ensure compliance of the employment process with the requirements of recruitment procedures;
- Building a database of Candidates using the various available sources;
- Creativity, initiative and activity in searching for new solutions;
- Managing the Candidate base;
- Conducting competence and behavioral interviews;
- Creating and updating the recruitment report in accordance with applicable standards.
Education level & faculty:
- Higher education;
- Preferred in the field of Social Studies, HR, Psychology, Sociology or related.
Job experience & skills:
- Min 2-5 years of experience in the field of HR;
- Experience in recruiting for various positions;
- Experience in the field of recruitment using direct search methods (including Direct Search);
- Knowledge of MS Office;
Good knowledge of English.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.