- Zajęcza 4, 00-351 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
We are looking for you:
- Minimum 3 years of total work experience, with a minimum of 18 months experience within AML-Transaction Monitoring,
- Expert skills in conducting effective Transaction Monitoring investigations, including in data and transaction analysis, research and documentation,
- Expert understanding of how money laundering, terrorist financing and tax evasion are executed, why, the differences between them and their impacts,
- Developed understanding of the global financial system and banking as well as the regulatory environment and the impacts of non-compliance.
- Fluent English, reading and writing.
You'll get extra points for:
- Intermediate and above in French and Dutch,
- Professional certification (CAMS, CFE, ICA or equivalent).
- Experience in reputable financial services organisations.
Information about squad:
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working. The main task of Transaction Monitoring teams is analysis of alerts (unusual, atypical activities on clients’ accounts). Apart from the core activities investigators are often involved in additional responsibilities such as update of procedures, quality check of colleagues’ work, trainings or administrative tasks. Within the Transaction Monitoring area we have teams working on transaction monitoring, optimisation and remediation (lookback).
Your future duties
- Doświadczenie w pracy w renomowanych organizacjach świadczących usługi finansowe.
Uprzejmie informujemy, iż skontaktujemy się z wybranymi kandydatami.