(Senior) Investment Risk Reporting Analyst
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
An outstanding opportunity to join us a Investment Risk Reporting Analyst responsible for managing investment risk reporting for asset management. In this role, you will become part of a global team that manages work on portfolio and risk analytics for investment funds. This will include data quality governance, reporting and process automation. You will manage, develop applications in QlikSens platform and VBA environment.
Your future colleagues
You join the Investment Risk Reporting Analyst team and work with us on delivering the support to risk managers who are experts in entire risk spectrum from market to operational and counterparty risk. As a member of dynamic and inclusive team, you will have a chance to demonstrate your data and risk management skills for all asset classes, from equity, bond products through multi-asset class and alternatives. You will have a chance to learn powerful tools like RiskMetrics, Bloomberg, QlikSens and VBA. We are open to new ideas, eager to share our expertise and give you the opportunity to develop yourself in new areas. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- BA/MA degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics or other Finance/Math related field.
- At least 2 years of proven experience as an analyst.
- Proven knowledge in Financial markets. Market risk knowledge is a plus.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills. Demonstrate excellent Excel skills.
- Results oriented individual with outstanding interpersonal skillset.
- Preferably, you also demonstrate VBA and/or SQL skills.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.