We are one of the biggest payment technology providers, present on the Polish market for over 25 years. We provide innovative and secure solutions for comprehensive payment handling in the omnichannel world. Our clients are banks, financial institutions and entrepreneurs.
First Data, world leader in electronic payments, with presence in 36 countries, processing 74 billion transactions a year.
More about us: www.firstdata.pl; www.polcard.pl
In connection with the plans for the further development of the company, we are looking for people for the position of:
Senior IT Business Analyst
Place: Warsaw, Poland
What we offer:
- Contract of employment
- A solid, competitive salaries
- Work in multilingual, multinational and multicultural environment on international projects
- Opportunity to join well established team of professionals and the company that is a leader
in the industry
- Very independent role, highly exposed to the local, regional and global accounting and finance organizations
- Work in dynamic and friendly environment
- Medical care, life insurance and sport benefits
- Co-funding language-courses
- Training to raise the qualifications
- Gathering, analysis and documenting the business requirements in IT projects aiming at creating new products in complex IT landscape
- Preparing Functional Specification Documents specifying functional and technical inner working of involved IT systems
- Cooperation with business stakeholders in area of identification, communication and acceptance of business requirements.
- Active support for project managers in area of project management (planning of analysis and design phases, progress monitoring and project communication).
- Creation of post-implementation and deployment documentation for operations and external customers
- In cooperation with Quality Assurance team creating test conditions and test cases for IT systems
- Assessing feasibility and necessary IT effort related to implementation of new functionalities requested by either external or internal customers
- Five years of experience on the position of IT Business / Systems Analyst at Bank or Payment Processing Company (a must requirement)
- Very good practical knowledge of UML and BPMN
- Fluent English and Polish capability in both speaking and writing (a must requirement).
- Knowledge of EMV, PayPass, PayWave, ISO8583 standards