For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Senior IT Business Analyst
Brown-Forman IT Environment :
- Brown-Forman IT is a global organisation with resources in Corporate Centre (Louisville - Kentucky) and in Operational Units across the Globe.
- All units are sharing a common global ecosystem built on world-class platforms such as Salesforce, SAP, Workday, Cloudera, Tableau.
Scope of the role :
- The scope of this position covers implementation and support of business systems and process improvement for Brown-Forman Poland in particular in the Commercial disciplines (Field Sales Teams, Sales Operations, Information Management).
- The role also provides expertise for implementing and supporting collaborative technologies with the other business groups, including Finance, Logistics, HR and Marketing, for a total of more than 100 employees in the country.
- He/she works with various levels of the local business organisation to ensure the company’s IT resources are being used in the most effective manner.
- The role will also further develop towards additional functional areas and/or other European units, based on the incumbent capabilities & potential.
- Work closely with BF Poland business users to select and implement collaborative technology solutions that enable users to be more effective and efficient; these solutions should be created from one of the BF corporate platforms such as Salesforce.com, Force.com, Business Intelligence Front-End platform (e.g. Tableau), Google Apps, in line with Global & European strategies. In particular, Commercial activities are of paramount importance in Poland and across Europe; thus, the job holder will be a critical Business Partner to the local Sales Teams at all levels (Sales Operations, Sales Field Force, Key Account Management, Traditional Trade Management).
- Define local IT roadmap and portfolio of projects, in particular during annual planning exercise.
- Run regular IT reviews with business leads to ensure permanent full alignment with business priorities
- Engage & mobilise resources from Global and European IT teams to support the delivery of approved projects, as collaboration & teamwork are essential values at BF
- Work closely with the Director Regional IT Technology Europe and the other Senior IT Business Analysts based across Europe, as the group of Commercial IT Team leaders of BF in the region
- Also act as a change agent for Poland, as the new technologies are deployed, to ensure business activation & full adoption
- Activities will cover both the lead of new projects and business oriented support of local commercial operations & field force.
- Key face of IT to the local business
- Act as a first point of contact for IT needs at BF Poland
- Consolidate end-to-end view of the IT activities going on in the local company
- Coordinate the preparation of business cases where relevant
- Translate high level business needs into IT requirements, assess and select technology that meets the requirements and is compatible with existing systems and BF IT strategy; engage the appropriate (business & IT) stakeholders, in line with our Corporate IT strategy
- Work with the Global & regional IT teams to share and employ best practices across all regions, in particular on Commercial processes; share these (internal & external) best practices (between BF Poland and other BF operating companies), promote the best use of technology and leverage existing assets & B-F global IT platforms
- Coordinate the rollout, maintenance / support and training program for the use of Salesforce Customer Relationship Management and other front office technologies in Poland, driving full user adoption of processes and technical solutions
- Under general supervision, serve as the in-house expert responsible for collaborative technologies design, implementation, testing and support, in particular on Salesforce platform
- Act as local point of escalation for priorities & issues
- Progressively engage on larger number of projects on top of Salesforce CRM e.g. Business Intelligence solutions (planning / forecasting, reporting, integration with external data from partners / wholesalers/ customers …)
- Create and maintain relationships with business users so that new ideas and technologies can be introduced easily, in particular a close relationship with local Sales teams
- Organise regular formal reviews with the Business, covering main IT activities (e.g. past & following periods) vs. business update & priorities
- Run similar regular reviews with Central IT team to share updates on business activities & process changes, provide feedback on usage of systems, confirm business priorities & plans as well as potential deployment of IT innovation
- Participate in some global system development projects to ensure that local needs are understood and taken into account
- Develop and maintain a professional knowledge of new & emerging trends in IT technologies (Innovative Mindset), in particular around Salesforce automation and Business Intelligence, in support of local & regional Commercial operations.
Support /Training :
- Responsible for training BF Poland users, including on-boarding of new comers, in particular on Salesforce platform
- Responsible for supporting BF Poland local commercial users, in particular as 1st point of contact for Salesforce automation platform and future Sales & Business Planning IT solution
- Make recommendation to BF Poland employees on the potential use of IT technologies to solve operational business issues and improve business effectiveness & efficiency
- Investigate and solve complex business problems by documenting IT solutions & processes and transferring knowledge to business users
Project Management :
- Lead the local execution of technology implementation initiatives, within the accepted time lines, budgets and resources.
- Whilst full project management skills are not required, the ability to track and report on the active tasks is necessary (e.g. Agile approach where applicable)
Skills & Competencies :
- Technical knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture and development strategies or other world-class Customer Relationship Management platform
- Understanding of business intelligence tools and concepts such as BW, Tableau, Business Objects or similar
- Excellent communication skills-both written and verbal (in Polish & English) and the ability to present difficult concepts in understandable terms at all levels in the organisation.
- Strong interpersonal skills; collaboration is an essential behavior
- Ability to work in matrix organisation
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
- Self confidence & soft skills to influence & lead change.
- Methodical & rigorous; time management and organisational skills
- Strong analytic capabilities
Must Experience :
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field plus 5 or more years applicable business experience.
- Deployment, configuration & support of a Customer Relationship Management solution (e.g. Salesforce)
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of technology & systems
- Demonstrated ability to listen to business colleagues and develop mutually satisfactory IT solutions to business issues
- Proven ability to effectively communicate ideas and solutions across all levels in the company
Preferred Experience :
- IT Business partnering experience
- IT support of Sales organisation in Poland
- Experience with international organisations, with diverse business operations & needs
- Experience with multiple social computing technologies
If you are interested, please send your CV. Apply the button below.