- aleja Roździeńskiego 1, 40-202 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ważna jeszcze 19 dnido: 25 lip 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Fujitsu is a driver of digital transformation in a world, which requires an extreme level of connectivity: A hyper connected business, hyper connected world, automation and integration, digital learning, connected services and other solutions Fujitsu offers to help their clients with their challenge of digital transformation.
To strengthen this expertise, we are looking for a Business / IT Consultant in the area of Enterprise Application Integration.
Core competency is experience in customer requirements analysis and being able to get them into an appropriate end-to-end integration concept and handed over into delivery, and finally get the result delivered accepted into Service.
The role will work with customers and partners to design an integrated solution of their systems using an Enterprise Service Bus. You will be a part of fast growing R&D/BAS organization.
The role holder provides business consultancy to our client base. They will be part of a team of consultants working without close supervision.
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Owns and delivers a consulting assignment which is either self-contained or as part of a larger team. Working to the assignment descriptions and the consulting standards. Identifies potential issues and conflicts and addresses them.
- Contributes new Knowledge to Fujitsu, either by recognizing the value of key project deliverables or by locating and capturing third-party materials that are relevant to Fujitsu’s business.
- Identifies and secures extension business for themselves in order to extend the existing scope of the assignment. Identifies potential new assignments.
- Contributes to the development of Fujitsu’s offerings.
- Co-ordinate the work involves in preparing bids for new business opportunities. Ensures the preparation of all presentation material and leads in smaller sales situations.
- Maintains senior management level relationships both internally and externally.
- Work with little formal supervision. Successfully executes a number of medium to large assignments of moderate to high complexity. These assignments involve working with middle to senior management within Fujitsu or client organizations.
- Typically has experience in a consultancy or equivalent environment.
- Integrated consulting, technical and business skills and an understanding of client business issues & environment.
- Deep knowledge in a specialist area and broad business knowledge.
- Analyze customer / systems outbound requirements and processes as an input for an integration with core Fujitsu solutions.
- Map the requirements captured into an application integration solution design – with the help of experienced technical integration Architects
- Engage directly with Customer and solution owners to qualify and agree an appropriate solution design
- Hand-over the functional solution design into technical delivery
- Support internal testing of the delivered solution
- Facilitate and execute acceptance testing with the customer
- Understand requirements and processes
- Takes leadership in task force groups to resolve the most complex problems (both new and known)
- Recognizes and take ownership of opportunities to improve solutions and services performance
- Experience in Business Requirements Analysis, Requirements description (Agile story writing), End-to-end solution design documentation
- Excellent skills in communication with customer/solution owners to get to the essence of their integration requirements and procedures
- Experience in (at least one) standard systems integration or middleware platforms like SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, ServiceNow, PeopleSoft, Google, WebMethods, WebSphere, TIBCO, SAP PI/PO, Biztalk, Oracle Fusion, Amazon or other major SaaS and On-Premise solutions
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.