Senior IT Business Systems Analyst – SAP PP/APO
Snr IT Business Systems Analyst – SAP PP/APO oversees the development, validation, implementation and day-to-day performance of the SAP PP/APO system. These activities are performed in compliance with industry regulations, site operating procedures, quality/safety policies and cost/processing time standards. All activities are done in partnership and collaboration with departments associated with Global Trade, Customs & Compliance.
- Support all implementations relating to the SAP PP/APO.
- Analyze Production Planning, practices & requirements.
- Lead or co-lead projects pertaining to new SAP PP/APO functionality insuring blueprints, configuration, specifications, training, testing, cut-over, Go-Live Support & Validation Documentation are properly planned for & executed properly.
- Maintain & Improve the existing SAP PP/APO system.
- Recommend Solutions to improve business practices via existing SAP PP/APO functionality.
- Assist end-users with identifying & resolving technical issues.
Skills & Experience:
- Expertise in SAP Module design, configuration & implementation.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in configuring & implementing SAP PP/APO and another 2 for APO.
- Experience with software validation in FDA environment.
- Experience developing collaborative relationships and partnerships with the business and technology departments that drive business results.
- The ability to effectively build relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Practical problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prepare metrics that can report on the performance of the system.
- Bachelors in Information Technology or Applied Sciences
- Minimum 6 months experience directly working within a Life Science & Technology SAP PP/APO SAP system is a plus.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience hands-on as SAP Business Analyst in SAP PP/APO, with 3-4 SAP full life cycle implementations
- Good working knowledge of the PP/APO processes in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of systems validations.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Analytical skills required.
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation and performance bonus
- Recognition & referral awards
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Language classes
- Business, technical and soft skills trainings
- Private medical care (incl. dental care)
- Life & accident insurance
- Sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- Casual dress policy
- Fresh fruit served every morning
- Bike ride subsidy
- Home office
- …and up to 30 days of vacation!