sharing the costs of sports activities
Senior IT Controller
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
- Jutrzenki 105, Włochy, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
Analysis of IT Customer Interface performance indicators and derivation of corrective measures
Presentation and discussion of KPI, proposals for corrective measures to upper management
Identify and propose potential topics for efficiency increase
Monthly preparation of KPI reporting based on controlling data for BP, CF and Actual
Monthly preparation and analysis of key data for cost types personal capacity, external suppliers,
customer demand, project delivery, resources allocation in projects.
Analysis of KPR: hourly rate by portfolio (blended rate, performance rate), customer satisfaction.
Analysis and discussion of headcount requests (PANF process) together with IT Customer Interface business units
Lead-Driver of improvement activities in terms of processes, data, KPI: enhancement of reporting, increase the level of automation, application of technologies as data-analytics, BI solutions in the commercial processes
Ensure effectiveness and sustainability of the identified improvement areas.
Support the preparation of controlling tasks together with business unit leaders in collaboration where required and build-up bridge to central controlling in Germany: E.g. business plan, current forecast.
Minimum 3 years of experience in Controlling in the areas Personnel Controlling, EDL Controlling, Project Controlling
Experience in working in project (ideal)
MS-Office: advanced Excel (macros) and PowerPoint is a must.
Power BI is an asset
Language: English mandatory (able to understand and communicate)
Work independently, engaged, strong in conceptual work, high sense of responsibility, reliable and diligent, assertive in the communication.
Entrepreneur mindset, drive to transform
Able to communicate at upper management level
What we offer
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
• Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
• Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
• Referral Bonus Program
• Copyright costs for IT employees
• Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
• Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
• On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
• Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
• Language courses
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Multisport card and sports teams
• Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
• Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
• Discounts for Bosch products
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
employee referral program
Responsible for conducting controlling related tasks for the IT area (Customer Interface), to analyze and monitor delivery performance and performance KPIs and drive activities related to efficiency increase.
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.