- Malta Office Park Budynek B, Baraniaka 88A, 61-131 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Senior IT Delivery Manager
Senior IT Delivery Manager who will innovate healthcare
We are the IT centre for Roche - a company in the top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide.
We do #Code4life, creating innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientists around the world.
As a Senior IT Delivery Manager you will be responsible for managing the portfolio of projects and/or services within the complex SAP ERP business area.
You will be coordinating and working directly with the multiple Roche Global IT Solution Centre teams to ensure seamless delivery of existing services and projects and as well as taking accountability for the development of new ones, with focus on promoting mature engagement models.
Your responsibilities will include cooperation with internal partners in developing strategies and actionable plans that maximize the ROI from the use of Roche solutions, building long-term relationships, searching for new areas of cooperation, identifying IT and Business Partners' requirements concerning programmes, projects and services; consulting and proposing solutions and taking accountability for their delivery.
You will be also accountable for partnership with external vendors in defining the direction of development, in order to implement RGITSC & Roche strategy, and ensuring the availability of and engaging appropriate resources.
You will be proposing and supervising the implementation of improvements with a view to increasing cost and resource efficiency and optimization of existing services, project processes and solutions. You will be also influencing the organization in the context of innovations and new trends in the industry (both at the RGITSC level and Globally) and actively participating in the activities supporting the process of knowledge sharing such as conducting internal training, knowledge sharing within projects/services, active participation in Community of Practice.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in work related to IT software development;
- Minimum 5 years of documented experience in coordinating teams and managing IT programmes of local/global scope in a multicultural environment;
- Experience in work with virtual/dispersed project/service team;
- Knowledge of Project Management (PMP) and Service Management (ITIL) methodologies;
- Experience within an Agile process of software development (SCRUM);
- Ability to develop relationships with people originating from various cultures;
- Ability to decompose problems and find best solutions;
- Strategic management approach and mindset
- Willingness to travel up to 30% locally and internationally;
- Ability to influence, persuade and negotiate in English.
- salary range: 16,500 - 19,000 PLN gross;
- Permanent full time employment with a truly global company;
- attractive benefits & relocation package;
- opportunities for personal and professional self-development (training, certifications, conferences, diversified career paths etc.);
- Experienced and professional colleagues and workplace that supports innovation and new ideas;
- Flexible working hours (starting your day at 7-11);
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Zasady przetwarzania danych kandydatów do pracy w Roche Polska Sp. z o. o. znajdują się pod linkiem: Klauzula Informacyjna w zakresie przetwarzania danych kandydatów do pracy.
Rules for processing data of candidates for work at Roche Polska Sp. z o. o. can be found under the link: Information clause for candidates.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.