Senior IT Infrastructure Administrator
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
For our client, international company, leader in its Industry, we are looking for a Senior IT Infrastructure Administrator.
Senior IT Infrastructure AdministratorNumer ref.: 192550/7265
- managing internal servers, azure cloud and network environments,
- create and manage relationships with parties providing server infrastructure maintenance, services and support,
- ensure SLA’s with external parties stay relevant and performance is measured,
- plan and execute Infrastructure administration and maintenance, remotely or on-site at the locations when necessary,
- ensure proper backup and recovery of data resources and secure server environment,
- maintain and enhance all aspects of active directory, group policies, DNS, DHCP, SCOM, SCCM, Cisco ASA and IPS, VMWare, Office365, Azure and other group-wide network infrastructure,
- act as database administrator, ensuring adequate database maintenance, performance and security. These can be on-prem MS SQL databases, MySQL databases, or azure databases,
- advise IT Management on replacement planning, infrastructure improvement projects and infrastructure strategy,
- provide technical guidance to other members of the IT Team upon request and proactively.
- degree-level education complemented with relevant Microsoft Certifications,
- at least 5 years experience as IT Infrastructure Administrator,
- experience with datacenter related hardware,
- profound knowledge of Microsoft Server products (incl SQL) and virtualization,
- good knowledge of other Microsoft products such as Windows 10, WSUS, etc.,
- understanding of Cisco network products and technologies (Switches, Routers, ASA, IOS, Routing, NAT) and IPS,
- understanding of ITIL and ITIL processes,
- excellent communicator and team player, with a results-driven,
- willingness to occasional traveling.
- competetive salary,
- social benefits package,
- international and challenging business environment.