- Lęborska 3B, 80-386 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
SentiOne supports brands in customer service automation using AI technology. From online listening and integrated contact centre to new-generation conversational bots.
Our team of world-class professionals, engineers, and analysts has been recognised by many awards, such as EY Entrepreneur of the Year or Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA. We build natural language understanding technology in cooperation with top European universities. Using datasets from social listening, our system can achieve high accuracy in processing conversations from any field. This allows developing exceptional conversational bots (both in text and voice channels).
SentiOne solutions have been used worldwide by brands such as Procter&Gamble, McDonald's, Nike, Unilever, Beiersdorf, Tesco, Starcom, Mindshare, Mediacom or Saatchi&Saatchi and many others.
This role is a career-defining opportunity for technology and project management passionate who wants to take up a challenge and lead a world-class team of engineers in Gdansk, in close cooperation with product managers.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Provide leadership, expertise and direction on one or more large-scale complex implementation projects for enterprise clients (especially in the banking, financial, energy sector)
- Offer advanced-level project management oversight and directly influences activities on business-critical projects from the conceptual phase through solution implementation and project close.
- Use industry-standard best practices in order to assure delivery of project goals and objectives, and milestones and deliverables
- Lead decision-making, issue resolution, managing risks, legal/compliance implications and building consensus among the team members and dependent teams.
- Collaborate with product team and partners to craft innovative solutions.
- Supporting roadmap management: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise to make sure your team is always working on the most impactful projects
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- 5+ experience in leading enterprise projects
- Demonstrated and documented success at managing large-scale complex projects.
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Experience in cooperation with an external enterprise customer and on-premise implementations strongly preferred
- Computer Science or a related technical degree strongly preferred
- Ability to contribute to a positive work environment and install a 'sense of urgency' and motivation in others
What Are Our Drawing Cards:
- GREAT TEAM! Be prepared to work in a young and extremely ambitious team. You can take the continuous support of your local and international colleagues’ granted.
- TOP-NOTCH EQUIPMENT. We provide everything you need - high-end PC, powerful workstation and all other necessary tools.
- HEALTH & SPORTS PERKS. Private medical care (100% covered) + MultiSport card + people who like to work out. Climbing, sailing, snowboarding, going to the gym? You will always find a training partner.
- FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT. Relaxed atmosphere and flexible working hours - this is what believe in. There are chill rooms with Xbox/PlayStation, TVs, board games, etc. And our integration events are surely something to remember!
- DEVELOPMENT & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES. We develop within a flat structure. We create the opportunity to work on a one of a kind product, being in line with the latest technologies.
We are offering an exciting and challenging position in an open-minded and energetic company. This is your opportunity to be part of a great team, to work responsibly and creatively. Varied tasks, flat hierarchies, open communication and a lot of freedom for personal development await you!
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.
Believe us - this is an opportunity to become a part of a team that is fun and friendly, but also eager to learn and focused on innovation. Flat hierarchy, open communication and a lot of space for personal development!
To apply for this position, please send an application with your up-to-date CV.