- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
At Wyborowa Pernod Ricard we are proud to manage locally a prestigious portfolio of internationally recognised brands of spirits, wines and champagnes of Pernod Ricard Group. In our plants in Poznań and Zielona Góra, we produce well-known Polish vodkas from the Group's portfolio.
Main roles & Responsibilities:
Manage full scope of ERP transformation project (JD Edwards Enterprise1). In particular
- Define resources requirements
- Define and follow up time schedule
- Processes analysis and changes if required and agreed with the business
- Define priorities and organize resources
- Manage Quality of the provided solutions and minimize business risks
- Provide right level of communication with different project stakeholders
- Define and monitor cost of the project.
- Promote best practice sharing
- Maintain effective co-operation with partnership of Business, BRMs, Group Center of Excellence and IT
Education required: Master or equivalent preferred on computer sciences or proven experience within the Project Management of complex ERP systems implementations.
Experience / Background:
- Proven Project Managent skills with functional implemantations of ERP modules with high attention to Financial modules,
- Knowledge of JD Edwards system is a big advantage.
- An experience in dealing with various levels within company: Executives, Department Managers, technical personnel, end users, outside vendors and supplier contractors
- Experience in the Consumer Goods industry is desirable, in particular Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing
- Experience in the IT Cloud solutions considered as an asset
- Good presentation skills
- Real international experience, worked in multiple culture
ERP functional modules (Finance within JD Edwards in particular) competence considered as a crucial asset
- Project Management of complex medium to big transversal IT systems implementations
- Knowledge of ERP systems in the area of finance ( JD Edwards is a big advantage)
- Knowledge of Distribution and Manufacturing processes.
- Change Management
- Vendor Management
- Business acumen
- Building long term relationship with all stakeholders
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work closely with the business
- Ability to work with different profiles of people from different departments and countries
- Goal-oriented and solution-seeking
- Experience in performance, processes optimization, lean approach to the activity
- Well organized
- Consistent and accurate in end to end action
- High operational focus
- Vendors activity coordination
Language required: Fluent English; fluent Polish preferably Polish as a native language.
- Unique opportunity to impact global marketing strategy for Ballantines brand;
- Large international exposure;
- Convivial atmosphere and the environment of people with passion;
- A rich package of employee benefits (private medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, bonuses, participation in company events and many more)