Senior IT Recruiter
- Galileo, Armii Krajowej 18, 30-150 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for the execution of recruiting plans for applicable business units, employing traditional sourcing strategies as well as leveraging new innovative recruitment approaches. This position plays a critical role in ensuring that the best possible talent will be hired through a partnership with the Business Leaders and Talent Acquisition.
You will be a partner to aligned client groups, designing creative sourcing strategies to recruit top talent, and managing the hiring processes from initiating searches through onboarding.
- Support candidates throughout all stages of the application and hiring process and ensure a signature candidate experience.
- Build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders and business leaders to understand hiring forecasts and recruiting priorities and to fill hiring needs in a timely manner.
- Deliver comprehensive support and consultation to business hiring groups in full life cycle recruitment process.
- Identify and manage stakeholders and influencers to accelerate and manage recruitment process.
- Drive recruiting activity for aligned client groups for their external hiring needs.
- Coach managers/interview teams to incorporate capability and competency based assessments during their interview.
- Build and leverage external relationships with technical/diversity/professional associations, to help shape sourcing strategy and develop future talent pipelines.
- Develop and build a candidate generation strategy which includes industry/competitive research and sourcing tactics to attract passive and active candidates.
- Understand candidate career goals, design compensation recommendations, and consult with clients on how to successfully hire candidates.
- Execute diversity recruiting strategies to attract a diverse workforce to IBM by hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences, and styles.
- Collaborate with university recruiting teams to participate in campus events, career days and info sessions at select universities.
- Effectively leverage social media tools in alignment with IBMs Social Media and Branding Strategy.
- Extensive demonstrated recruiting experience including full life cycle recruiting (min 5 years)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple demands without missing deadlines
- Proven ability to build and maintain candidate pipelines for both short and long term hiring needs
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in meetings, email and in formal discussions
Your Life @ IBM:
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.