The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PRESENTATION
Please send your CV and cover letter.
Volvo Group IT in Wroclaw is looking for candidates for the position:
Senior IT Software Architect - Advisor
- Develop frameworks and practices for the IT Architecture area.
- Actively handle requests for coaching, support, or change requests to frameworks.
- Coach other IT Architects in their projects or maintenance teams, in all matters related to IT Architecture and architectural design.
- Develop training material, contribute to development of training material, and review of training material developed by other stakeholders.
- On delegation from the Manager IT Architecture, liaise with stakeholders including but not limited to CIO Office, SDU Head and/or Solution Center Architects, IT Architects, Architecture work groups, etc.
- Experience from working in accordance to IT Architecture frameworks.
- Experience from governance, including developing and maintaining frameworks, training material, planning various sessions, such as community meetings and trainings.
- Experience from Enterprise Architecture frameworks, e.g. TOGAF.
- Demonstrated experience from previous IT Architecture roles, preferably across business areas and/or industries.
- Demonstrated experience from complex solutions and designs.
- Aptitude and willingness to coach others in their work, even where the stakeholder holds a more senior position.
- Excellent planning and project management skills, including tracking activities in JiRA or similar.
- Experience from portfolio management is a plus.
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture.
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities.
- International projects, related to various models of construction machine, in company with certain recognition on the market.
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis).
This recruitment is in scope of Referral Program.
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Work Place: Wrocław