- al. Jana Pawła II 196, 31-982 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe? Join us!
How can you make history with us?
- provide IT solutions run & support services to our internal customers, continuously looking at possibilities of service improvements and focusing on customer value,
- take active part or lead implementations of new systems and digital initiatives in the manufacturing and supply chain areas linked with PMI factory in Krakow,
- act as the main speaking partner for the business stakeholders, the Business Engagement Managers, central Service & Project Mangers as well as external provider,
- elicit, collect and document functional & technical requirements in collaboration with business stakeholders and technical experts;
- govern the IT solutions standards and adherence to global roadmaps and directions.
Who are we looking for?
- An analytical mind with university degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Econometric, Automation & Robotics, Engineering or equivalent;
- A professional with min. 5 years of experience in supporting or deploying IT systems (FMCG, Manufacturing or Supply Chain domains are advantage);
- A candidate with a strongly developed continuous improvement mindset and interest in new technologies and ways of working;
- An action-oriented individual, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, ready to work in a challenging business environment;
- Working knowledge of MS Windows Server and Client operating systems;
- Experience in MS SQL 2008R2 and MS SSRS 2008R2 , understanding of LES/MES and SCADA class of systems are advantage;
- Project Management experience is an asset
- Fluent English and Polish speaker.
What we offer you?
- participate in international projects
- a wide range of internal trainings
- attractive medical care for you & family
- subsidized meals
- company kindergarten
- life insurance
- free bike & car parking
- employee pension program
- cafeteria with various benefits
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shaping the smoke-free future. We are making history by innovating every process needed to make our vision How is it possible?