flexible working time
Senior IT Talent Acquisition Partner
Adform Sp. z o.o.
- Ludwika Waryńskiego 3a, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- Offer expired 25 days ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
Collaborating with HRBP’s and hiring managers to clarify hiring needs, requirements and responsibilities of roles
Guide talent acquisition specialists in their sourcing for the right candidates and constantly follow up on open Tech/IT positions
Share the story of Adform with candidates to allow them to see, if Adform is a place that would make them happy in their working life.
Conduct Interviews with candidates to ensure that they have the right skills and mindset to be part of the Adform family. Providing recruitment overview and reports to hiring managers on a regular basis
Contribute to improving our recruitment strategy and processes within organization
Have a proven experience in tech talent recruitment in the Polish market
Are aware of the best recruitment strategies for tech positions (communication channels, sourcing tools)
Know how to collaborate with hiring managers on a daily basis in order to understand their hiring needs
Can communicate in Polish and English
Background and experience working in recruitment agency
What we offer
• We take your growth as a professional and as a person seriously – and we believe in having fun while creating great results.
• You will team up with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues who are keen on being a strong performing team
• We believe that your leaders’ job is to help you perform and understand how you can grow on a continuous basis
• We have the ambition to make Adform an amazing workplace – and we believe that we can do that together.
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
• Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this! Attractive private medical insurance will have you covered!
• Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities such as: table football, play station, team building events and a friendly team will cheer you up!
• Need a short break? – practice yoga in the office, use roller to massage your body or grab a fruit or healthy juice!
• Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team (we have bike & run lovers) and exercise together!
• Prefer to be active alone or in the gym? No problem – Multisport Card will get you access to a various sports and leisure facilities!
• Like to have a choice and switch benefit from time to time? – use our My Benefit cafeteria and enjoy different options every month!
• Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy lunch at a friendly price in the canteen in our building or visit one of the many restaurants in the neighborhood!
• Wonder about commuting to the office? For avid cyclists - racks and showers are available! Using public transport? Our perfect location, just by Politechnika metro station will make it easy for you to get to work!
• Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Adform Sp. z o.o.
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of a Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform and an Ad Serving Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform services a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and publishers.
About the role and team
Adform is an unbiased global player in the industry with no hidden interests, financially independent as well as fully transparent. We are recognized for our smart people, customer focus and our ability to create ROI via advertisement. We care about the people who work for and with us and are known for being a place where people are proud to work.
Financially Adform is highly successful, and we have an ambitious strategy. To continue our success and growth we need to hire a significant number of people in several locations. We are therefore looking for 3-4 passionate and experienced talent acquisition partners, who will help to find talented new people for Adform.
Your job will be to ensure a great candidate experience and a continuous pipeline of great candidates to our organization in close collaboration with the leaders in our organization and HRBP’s for each business area. You will be supported by our TA Acquisitions specialists who will help you build a pipeline of relevant candidates for you to interview and evaluate. They will also take care of the administrative work for you.
We expect you to have proven recruitment experience in tech/IT and you will hopefully influence and contribute to improving our market knowledge and processes.
You will be part of our global talent acquisition team and report to head of our Global TA team.