- Skarszewska 2, 83-110 Tczew, PolskaTczew, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 1 dzień temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defense, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible. Thales is a global leader in the field of providing security systems for surface transport, airspace, defense operations and electronic transactions. In the field of rail transport, Thales is one of the leading suppliers of railway automation systems and a leader in the implementation of ETCS by providing automation of railway traffic control while maintaining the maximum safety of transport, passengers and goods. In Poland, Thales effectively supports the development of rail networks as a leader in the field of railway automation and develops new areas of business by offering technologically advanced solutions for the army, the aviation industry, transport, telecommunications and the public sector.
Digital Workplace Team is part of the Front Office department, which is responsible for delivering IT support for all Thales DIS users. The Digital Workplace Team is responsible for managing all clients and associated services, which access to the Thales DIS infrastructure.
- Defining, implementing and managing the Thales DIS corporate PC imaging distributed on all Thales Office PC.
- Performing the role of technical expert and reference for the Thales DIS Core image and for the core applications (MS Office, Internet Browsers).
- Taking part of all projects involving the Core PC topics, like Thales Convergence project, new security policies, new application integration, new architecture design.
- Be the point of contact providing a third level support for our IT community.
- Building good relationships with partners and Thales corporate team for convergence and policies application.
- Managing projects always in line with budgets & the global IT strategy.
You need to have:
- 5+ years of experience on similar position.
- Large client IT landscape knowledge on Windows 10, Linux, Mac, Active Directory, GPO, SCCM, PowerShell, VBS, MS Office suite, Browser settings.
- Effective communication skills (both oral and written).
- Knowledge of project management methodology.
- MSc degree in computer science.
You need to be:
- Fluent in English.
- Detail oriented.
- Employment contact in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment.
- Gaining experience in an international organization.
- Ability to work from our modern office located in Tczew (near to Gdańsk)/ part time remotely.
- Private medical and life insurance care.
- Transportation co-funding.
- Co-financing for dinners delivered by the catering company.
- Multisport card.