sharing the costs of sports activities
Senior Java Developer (Data)
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Technologies we use
About the project
We are looking for a passionate full-stack engineer to join our newly built Prime Finance team in Krakow.
You will get opportunity to working directly with our trading desk in NY / LON / HK, understand the Equity synthetic trading flow, as well as stock borrow lending business; collaborate with our global team on cross-country project delivery.
You will also have opportunity to work with a global engineering team, adopting new tooling and cloud technology, developing web-based applications / micro services and join our DevOps transformation journey.
We are looking for people from different backgrounds and experiences who are passionate about technology. If you join Hackathons, good; If you contribute to open source projects, great!
We are looking for people with continuous improvement mind-set and curiosity who keep challenging themselves and strike for more.
Hands on experience in Java (3Y+) backend coding and relational database (SQL) is critical. Also any below skill sets are valued:
• Good understanding about DevOps culture, methodologies, coding, and automation.
• Highly proficient in distributed computing principals and familiar with key data architectures, technologies, and best practices.
• Has extensive architecture and design experience with secure, complex applications across various data sources and multi-cloud platforms.
• Proven experience driving results with relevant technologies and methods, strong familiarity, and knowledge of cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work in an Agile environment.
• Experience with Data Lake, Data Warehouse ETL build and design, implementing Big Data solutions leveraging GCP Big Data services (e.g. Cloud Storage, Pub/Sub, Dataflow, Dataprep, Cloud Composer, BigQuery, AI/ML Platform)
• Experience in Workload Migration Automation Tools and Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
• Container, Orchestration and Microservices
• Skilled in and/or knowledge of continuous integration and delivery (CI /CD) tools (e.g. Jenkins, etc.)
• Knowledge of software configuration management environments and tools such as JIRA, Git, etc
• Most important is an open attitude, willing to learn and work with others, taking ownership and responsibility.
Knowledge of Tableau is a plus
Data Studio and other data visualization technologies
Google Professional Cloud Architect/Data Engineer certification
Experience and knowledge in Equities or Securities Financing domain is plus, but not mandatory.
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
This is how we work on a project
What we offer
We are open to the employment form according to your preferences
Work with experienced and engaged team, willing to learn, share knowledge and open for growth and new ideas
Hybrid mode: 1 day in office per month in Krakow (Kapelanka)
Mindbox is a dynamically growing IT company, but still not a large one – everybody can have a real impact on where we are going next
We invest in developing skills and abilities of our employees
We have attractive benefits and provide all the tools required for work
Interpolska, Multisport, Warta Insurance
private medical care
Screening with a Recruiter
Meeting with the Manager
Execution of two recruitment tests
Final technical interview
We are a company with many years of experience in the IT industry specializing in ... ptui! It’s simple. We are 16 years old!
We develop our four business lines together, with fantastic people, passionate about the technology industry. You are not afraid of demanding IT projects on a global level? Are you looking for new opportunities and thinking outside of the box is not a problem to you?
Do you want to develop your interest and improve your skills?
At Mindworkers, we provide IT professionals and project teams with the most interesting professional challenges.
Sounds good? Meet the Mindworkers Team!