Senior Java Developer
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
Devire Outsourcing IT is a form of a partnership dedicated to self-employed IT specialist, executing projects for our Clients - leading IT Companies bringing innovations and the newest resolutions to market.
For our client, Digital travel company, with tech at its core, currently looking for motivated Java Developer who will embrace the end-to-end responsibility of building, delivering and evolving relevant products.
Type of contract: B2B
Rate: 135 - 150 PLN Netto/h + VAT (22 000 - 25 000 PLN Netto/month + VAT)
Location: 100% remote work
English: very good (everyday use at work)
Seniority: Mid/Senior, 4+ years
As software engineer, you will work in our Product Engineering team and directly impact the lives of a global population of travellers. You will be involved in building and developing our own scalable and resilient platforms to support an ever growing number of customers.From the first day with us, you’ll experience working in a company with “growing-sharing culture” with a lot of opportunities to improve existing products, bring new ideas to life.
- Designing, writing and testing clean code using design patterns
- Creating resilient, secure and performant applications able to serve millions of requests per day
- Maintaining systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects
What we expect from you:
- 4+ years of experience as a Senior Software Engineer developing with Java or Kotlin
- Deep knowledge of Spring / Spring Boot / Spring Cloud
- Work experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Real experience in Agile process
- Problem solving capabilities
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Willingness to work in a team
- Product orientation
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- work environment with zero micromanagement – we cherish autonomy
- 100% remote work (unless you want to work from our HQ Gdynia), recruitment & onboarding
- really cool seaside apartments available for free for both leisure & work
- experienced team from 4 to 15+ years in commercial projects
- unique memes channel
- private medical insurance (basic dental services included) and Multisport
- we want you to join our team. We are neither the agency giving you projects from time to time, nor huge corporation where you are a “dev XYZ”.