For our Client based in Cracow we are looking for experienced candidate,
who will be part of global projects
(Senior) Java Developer
Type of contract: Employment contract of B2B contract
Salary: 650-850zł net/d or 10.000-14.000 gross on employment contract
The purpose of the job (the team works on a critical investment banking application where the organization expects the changes requested by the users to be delivered regularly) is writing software/automated tests, discussing specifications with the business in Agile environment and providing 3rd line support when necessary.
- Analyze and propose solutions based on business requirements,
- Efficiently translate these requirements into working software,
- Amend and produce specifications/documentation as required,
- Investigate live system faults, diagnose problems, propose and provide solutions,
- Complete projects in a timely manner.
- University or Technical College graduate (preferable in IT) followed by programming experience,
- Knowledge of/working experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate, EJB, Maven, Ant, Eclipse, Weblogic, Reporting tools (HP Exstream, Jasper Reports...),
- Knowledge of Unix systems,
- Knowledge of SQL and at least one relational database type,
- Knowledge of English is necessary,
- Prior working experience in a bank or a financial institution will be an advantage,
- Good command of English.
- Private healthcare,
- 2 days of remote work in a week after a period of 3 moths,
- Stable job and long term contracts,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization.