Esoft Systems develops intelligent sales and marketing solutions for real estate businesses and photographers all over the world, and is dedicated to servicing clients with the best solutions within image edition, graphic design, 3D visualizing and online marketing.We are 700+ dedicated employees working day and night from our offices in Odense, Gothenburg, Barcelona and Hanoi.Our client base is global and we service clients in Australia, Europe and North America. We believe in delivering high quality products combined with outstanding service, and prefer to refer to our clients as partners. We have a constant focus on innovation and being a first mover in the market. Subsequently, we maintain our entrepreneurial spirit giving us the necessary flexibility to navigate in a fast changing Industry.
On behalf of eSoft, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Java developer, to join Wroclaw team on a full-time basis.In this role you will be part of an Agile development team that develops and maintains our core systems to service clients all around the world. The core system includes a customized ERP system at heart and many surrounding applications, back-end services and our own API to integrate with external systems – all of which are functioning 24×7 and supported by global teams in 5 different international locations.As a Senior Software Developer, your areas of responsibility will include automating internal manual processes for better efficiency, developing new features or applications to support new product launches and making an integration with clients or external systems.Our development team uses Scrum and focuses on delivery of high quality systems by exercising code review, automated test and deployment in all projects. You will be working with international colleagues on daily basis as we have development teams in Europe (Odense, Barcelona) and Vietnam (Hanoi). Our current technologies include Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, Grails, Groovy, Gradle, REST and Amazon Webservices.
Senior Java Developer
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
- Working with Product Owner to clarify task requirement;
- Participating in the development including coding (Java and Groovy), testing, unit-testing and code reviewing;
- Trouble shooting system issues and analyze errors for root causes and propose solution;
- Deploying bug fixes and feature releases;
- Reviewing code and providing mentorship of other developers;
- Sharing knowledge with other colleagues;
- Applying quality standards and team working procedures;
- Supporting existing and write new technical documentation;
- Being proactive in suggesting changes and improvements to the system.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate and REST;
- Proven track record in creating scalable and resilient software designs;
- Experience and passion in delivering high quality designs, as well as learning and applying new technologies;
- Good Experience in Agile development;
- Upper-intermediate English;
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant sphere.
- Groovy and Grails;
- Amazon Webservices;
- Experience with system integration and APIs, as well as Microservices, will be an advantage;
- The major part of your work will be focused on back-end, but some front-end experience is beneficial.
- You will be working with colleagues and stakeholders in several international locations, so to succeed in this role you will need the ability to communicate and cooperate with teams across functions and cultures;
- You have a structured and analytical approach to problem solving, you are an agile team player and you have a “can-do” attitude;
- Ability to work well autonomously, without close supervision, with readiness to take responsibility for your own work;
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results;
- Strong desire and ability to create tidy, documented code.
What's in it for you?
- We offer you an opportunity to continue building your career in an international and successful company with market-leading, innovative solutions. In every business unit and in every office around the world, Esoft has always been driven by a strong team spirit and an even stronger sense of pride. We strive to provide an interesting work place, where people work and interact across cultures and time zones;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office at BC SkyTower with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Competitive salary;
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility with the possibility to cover family members;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package;
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!