At DSV ISS we offer local and global IT positions in a rewarding and challenging environment. DSV Global IT is accountable for the strategy, system architecture, development and day-to-day operation & support for our global infrastructure and business applications. At every IT position at DSV ISS you have a real influence and a chance to produce visible results.
Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
Location: Warszawa | Reference number: ISS/IT/SJD/012018
- Employment contract without trial period.
- Benefit package among others private medical care, sports card, insurance, occasional gifts.
- Free Business English lessons and real opportunities to use this language on a daily basis.
- Development in the chosen direction thanks to the career pathways, trainings, cross-functional projects, promotions and inter-departmental promotions.
- Comprehensive implementation programs specially tailored to the department and position.
- Friendly working atmosphere - we do take care of your work-life-balance.
- High organizational culture (charity actions, contests, meetings and integration events, sports sections).
- Modern office in Mokotów area (approx. 15 minutes from Wilanowska metro station) including ergonomic work stations, fruit days and a wide range of beverages.
- Welcome package (surprise).
- Development of a frontend application using.
- Development of a hybrid application using on IBM Mobile First Platform (worklight) for Android using Ionic,Cordova.
- Working in an international scrum team to deliver Business critical solutions.
- Working with backend application written in Java.
Join us if you have…
- English skills at communicative level,
- minimum 5-year professional experience in Software development,
- minimum 3-year experience in AngularJS,
- experience with version control systems (preferred GIT),
- knowledge of REST Webservices, Bootstrap, CSS3,
- ability to manage own time and timely execution of assigned tasks,
- willingness to work in an agile environment (Scrum),
- knowledge of MS Office.