ABOUT MAKING WAVES
Making Waves applies strategy, design and technology services to help bold enterprises transform into successful digital businesses. Making Waves works with several different segments, including Retail, Sports, eCommerce, Finance, Travel and Public Sector.
Making Waves with its offices in Krakow, Oslo and Stockholm, comprise a unique company that designs, develops and maintains digital services. The result is an agility of an interactive agency with a muscle of a software house.
Krakow office consists of approximately 100 software engineers, digital solution designers and web content specialists. The company strives to create an atmosphere in which employees can feel supported in their professional endeavors. This leads to the concept and practice of employee autonomy balanced with business goals.
More about us at www.makingwaves.pl or blog.makingwaves.com/
Follow us on www.facebook.com/makingwavespolska or twitter.com/MakingWavesPL
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
- Experienced in React or NodeJS
- Expertise in software engineering principles
- Strong focus on creating performant, reusable and flexible code
- Passion for responsive web design and the multidevice web
- Interest in incorporating preprocessors in your practice
- Ability to work with workflow optimization tools like Grunt, Gulp, Bower etc.
- Eagerness to learn, infuse feedback, prototype and enjoy iterative change
- Dedication to collaborate with engineers, project managers, designers and clients
- Exceptional communication skills (at least in Polish and English)
- Work with programming enthusiasts on international projects that combine innovation and technology
- Assistance in achieving expert skills and clear objectives
- A unique organizational culture that supports innovation but does not impose strict corporate rules
- An individual development plan and training for all employees
- Flexible working hours and attractive benefits
- The possibility of developing your passions in interest groups
- Relaxing breaks around our soccer table, darts or Xbox so you can come back to work with double energy