- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
We are looking for a remote Senior - Lead Automated Testing Engineer with 4+ years of experience in test automation development to join our existing team. Our client is headquartering in Switzerland – an international federation which includes 200+ national federations and is the highest governing body responsible for the organization and managing all football's major tournaments.
The project is focused on the designing and building a digital platform which is used by hundreds of millions football fans all around the globe.
- Lead the automation engineers’ team
- Creation and maintenance of Test Automation Strategy
- Optimize current test automation approach
- Implement automated tests based on test cases
- Write test cases
- Support automated tests
- Documenting test scenarios and functionality
- Perform code review for team members
- 4+ years of work experience in the test automation development
- Knowledge of how to use an abstraction language (such as Cucumber or Gherkin) to write functional acceptance tests and translate them into end-to-end tests.
- Experience in the automation of single-page application test execution as part of a continuous delivery pipeline.
- Basic understanding of integration testing for backend code (written in .NET)
- Ability to coordinate the UAT test execution with functional users to clear a release for production deployment.
- English level – Upper-Intermediate
What we offer
- Career and professional growth
- 100% remote position
- B2B long term contract with competitive salary
- Friendly and highly professional teams