Let’s design the future together!
Dassault Systemes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systemes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 190,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, GEOVIA, EXALEAD, 3D VIA, 3DSWYM, BIOVIA, NETVIBES, 3DEXCITE are registered trademarks of Dassault Systemes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries. Dassault Systemes in Poland is a leading adaptive production management software provider and its solutions have been used by more than 200 customers globally..
Due to the dynamic growth of our Krakow office, we are currently looking for candidates for a position:
Technical Implementation Specialist
Are you highly motivated, driven to achieve goals, team-oriented, ready to take advantage of unique opportunities and dedicated to customer satisfaction? Then you have come to the right place!
As an employee of the world's leading manufacturing software and services provider, you'll join vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy great career opportunities; be provided with training and education opportunities that you'll need to succeed; and work on some of the most interesting software projects, helping everyone from various organizations work smarter.
You will be primarily responsible for the development, configuration and delivery of DELMIA Apriso solutions for international manufacturing companies. You will work closely with clients and demonstrate functional and technical knowledge to address customer’s business needs. In particular, you will:
- Configure DELMIA Apriso’s software solutions; including process authoring, development and testing of configured extensions
- Configure required interfaces to integrate external systems and hardware
- Assist and provide support during testing, go-live and post go-live phases of the project
- Collaborate with Solution Architects while creating functional designs, technical designs and solution documentation
- Provide knowledge transfer to customers and partners
Based on your experience you may also lead the technical delivery of projects, manage a group of consultants and participate in the entire project lifecycle including activities at presales and design stages.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a software industry
- Proven experience with on-site manufacturing and logistics execution software implementations
- Very good knowledge of SQL and database programming
- Fluent English
- Leadership qualities and excellent organizational skills
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment
- Understanding of Lean, Six Sigma, and Supply Chain principles would be an asset
- Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science, information technologies or a related field
- Attractive salary, proportional to the demonstrated skills and experience
- Employment in a stable company with well-established market position
- Excellent work atmosphere in an ambitious and professional team
- Rich benefits package including Medical Care, Multisport Card
If you want to join a well-organized, international team of professionals, work with innovative technologies and have an active role in developing state-of-the-art solutions for global companies, you have come to the right place – Join us!