- Ogrodowa 8, 90-001 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
What You Will Do :
Takes technical ownership of projects, develops system specifications and delivers quality software features to ensure schedules and objectives are met.
Assist the development of Android and Linux based devices.
Quickly ramp up and become a key contributor within a team of experienced embedded software engineers.
Works independently to brings up new hardware and develop/integrate Linux kernel drivers.
Fixes issues and provides technical guidance on a wide range of Linux Kernel drivers and Android framework HALs from camera to display to USB to Bluetooth to WiFI.
Stays abreast of technical area and provides knowledge transfer to fellow team members.
Designs or modifies Hardware Abstraction Libraries for Android support of low-level device features.
What You Need :
- Minimum 4 years Embedded software development experience in Linux kernel drivers. Android experience desirable.
- Minimum 4 years of C/C++ experience. Java experience useful, but not required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Qualcomm BSP software development and use of Qualcommbased proprietary tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical/software engineering or equivalent. Advanced technical degree desirable.
- Requires strong leadership and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience in the integration of a wide range of drivers, including at least one complex driver technology (HDMI/MIPI display, CSI camera, Linux dynamic power management, etc). Multimedia experience desirable.
- Experience in hardware bringup, familiarity with HW documentation such as schematic and layout drawings.
- Good working knowledge of embedded or mobile devices.
- Good problem-solving and diagnostic skills, in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires a solid understanding of the software development and project management life cycle.
- Language: Strong written and spoken English required.
- Work in international project team with the biggest worldwide automotive customers
- Training on the job and technical trainings
- Further development opportunity
- A great package of additional benefits such as:
- full remote work during Covid-19
- flexible working time,
- private healthcare,
- MultiSport card,
- employee discounts on HARMAN products (JBL, AKG, HARMAN Kardon),
- game room,
- additional 1 day off in 2021 (24th December)
- and much more..
HARMAN established a presence in Poland in 2007 with a connected services branch in Lodz. After 11 years, the company moved to an A-class office. Here, top engineers work together to create innovative solutions that are used by automotive industry giants. As we continue to grow, we are always looking for enthusiastic people who are ready to develop their knowledge and improve their skills.