- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
What will you do?
We are looking for a Linux consultant who wants to gain experience with some of the latest technologies.
You will provide support for operating systems (Linux / Windows) and get trained on Big Data applications support.
You will have the chance to collaborate with data scientists and architects on a daily basis.
You should be motivated, have a “can do” attitude and be willing to keep on developing your skills (no routine).
- Perform day-to-day support for Linux and Windows servers
- Provide Hadoop cluster performance analysis and provide troubleshooting support
- Monitor Hadoop cluster connectivity and security
- Build and maintain Hadoop Platform & Infrastructure
- Develop and maintain existing documentation
- Actively improve the way you work and how you do things
Who will you be working with?
Business Data Lake as a Service team (BDLaaS) is focused on deploying and administering Big Data clusters.
We work in a dynamic environment providing delivery and project services to maintain the infrastructure, improve current standards and implement new solutions.
Who are we looking for?
- Must have a good UNIX or Linux experience preferably Red Hat
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Experience with scripting
- Network Know-how
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory
Nice to have:
- Experience with Red Hat Satellite, Spacewalk
- Experience with Hadoop platform
- Knowledge of Git / JIRA
- Experience with debugging processes in Linux OS
- Good interpersonal skills
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing