Senior Loyalty Executive
Philip Morris Polska Distribution Spółka z o.o.
- Inflancka 4, 00-950 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
Senior Loyalty Executive
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
- Based on analyses of business and consumers needs introduction of new out of the portfolio partnerships into our loyalty platform to boost engagement & loyalty
- Analyze current BP performance and consumer profile to identify the potential gaps/ opportunities and articulate an action plan/ improvements
- Ensuring necessary seamless system support (new solutions developments and necessary changes into current one)
- Looking for new & tangible cooperation opportunities (new partners, rewards)
- Developing an omni-channel consumer experience in cooperation with CX, Loyalty team and off-line channels and development of communication campaigns in the relation to new benefits (loyalty platform, off line channels, CRM)
- Utilize potential of offline channels by building wide range of benefits and services for club members
- Prepare business cases with the rationale and measurable targets in order to support club/BP initiatives, ensure alignment/approval at different levels.Leading several projects simultaneously in frames of the set deadlines, delivering the result in collaboration with other team members.
- Regular interaction with other teams (internal: offline channels, legal, tax, CX, procurement, Loyalty club, CRM, CSC, Digital, BI; global: loyalty platform and BP) to secure all needed BP project support
- Responsibility for the project budgeting, ensuring proper legal/CA/TAX/ Internal control approvals
- Cooperation with OC partners in the context of following new guidelines for our loyalty platform and Business Partnerships, including SOP
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Min. 3 years of professional experience in marketing and/or loyalty programms, with University degree,
- Very good interpersonal skills, customer-centric approach, ability to work with multiple stakeholders,
- Well understanding of how loyalty platforms works and performs,
- Drive for results, high commitment and passion behind everything you will be taking care of,
- Perfect project management skills,
- Experience with analytics and ability to generate insights,
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills with well-developed technical skills (PowerPoint, Excel),
- Sincere desire to further learn and grow professionally,
- Proactive approach and ability to work independently,
- Good understanding of digital systems and tools.
Co Ci oferujemy?
- Cross-functional projects in teams & companies
- Cafeteria with various benefits
- Attractive medical care for you & family
- Remote work & flexible working arrangements
- Pension employee program
- Lunch card (Sodexo)
- Life insurance
- Wide range of trainings, further education, optional language courses
Send your CV till 10/12/2021.
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shapping the future of smoke-free world. We are building history by innovating every process needed to make our mission happen. How is it possible?