Senior Manager, Account Management
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
The objective of this role is to oversee, develop and coordinate policies and strategies for the development of Client’s delivery teams’ performance indicators and local service delivery performance standards.
- Develop and Lead Performance Management Practice – tools, processes, best market practice implementation and standards development.
- Lead sales, implementation and management of Performance management services for our Client across regions.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of Clients’ business and key factors influencing their requirement for our services.
- Build Client’s trust across regions through identifying their needs and driving excellent service delivery.
- Act as a single point of contact for the delivery of services delivered from the Center of Excellence (CoE).
- Manage service delivery through agreed KPIs – ensuring all KPIs are met, and any deviation is properly followed up and eliminated.
- Deliver compliance processes for the global account team, including obligatory training and digital platform access management.
- Drive quality and consistency across all services and Clients.
- Serve as an escalation point for in-country delivery leads.
- Manage and develop the team – lead hiring process, operation management, setting goals and targets.
- Working Knowledge on best market practices around Performance Management.
- Certificated/ accredited knowledge on Performance Management best practices.
- Working knowledge on SixSigma or lean management will be an asset.
- Six Sigma Black Belt is an advantage.
- Excellence in English is a must.
- Excellent organizational and people management skills.
- Master degree holder with a minimum 7 years of experience in managing client service delivery or advisory services and at least 5 year experience in projects linked to Performance Management – KPI implementation, change management, performance monitoring, supporting technology implementation.
- Experience in real estate will be a strong asset – particularly corporate real estate aspects of multinational companies.
- Excellent communication and sales skills.
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of people management across multi-functional teams.
- Employment contract.
- Competitive benefit package (incl. Benefit Systems, private healthcare, life insurance).
- Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of multinational Company with great and long-term career prospective.
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives.
- Attractive office location in A class building within a 5-minute walk from the metro station
- Comfortable working environment (own canteen, library, relax area).
- Opportunity to participate in training and development programs.
- Friendly and supportive company culture.