- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z.o.o. is a part of the HSBC Group. Headquartered in London, HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. HSBC's international network comprises around 4400 offices in over 71 countries and territories in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa. HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services to around 47 million customers. We are looking for candidate for the position of:
The Compliance Assurance sub-function is responsible for assurance and monitoring and testing activities across first and second lines of defence in relation to financial crime and regulatory compliance risk in all Global Businesses, functions and geographies to meet the Group’s regulatory obligations and to provide assurance to key stakeholders and the HSBC Board on the effectiveness of key controls which serve to mitigate compliance risk.
The A&A team forms part of the Compliance Assurance Professional Practices (CAPP) function. Our remit is to support the Compliance Assurance division through:
- driving the adoption of analytics within Compliance Assurance reviews; working in partnership with Compliance Assurance review teams to deliver ‘data-led’ reviews and bring new insights into our assurance activities.
- delivering its strategic objective of providing affirmative assurance over compliance controls. This is completed through developing automated, scalable and repeatable ‘self-service’ testing tools for Compliance Assurance. Working collaboratively with 1LoD, 2LoD and 3LoD functions in the development of automated assurance solutions to prevent duplication of effort / costs.
The Regional / GSC Lead will:
- Lead and take management responsibility for the local A&A team including supervising, coaching and developing A&A staff.
- Support Compliance Assurance review teams on a global basis through the delivery of review based analytics.
- Supporting delivery of CA’s strategic objective of providing affirmative assurance over compliance controls on a global basis.
- Build effective relationships with our key stakeholders across Compliance Assurance and the wider organisation (ie Audit).
Impact on the Business
- Drive the development and implementation of automated testing tools relevant to our key Compliance risks and in accordance with Compliance Assurance global test scripts.
- Drives the assessment of the adequacy of controls in place within businesses and functions for Compliance Assurance controls within processes and systems.
- Challenges the effectiveness of the data integrity control activities conducted by the first line of defense.
- Focuses on relevant operational processes and information technology platforms supporting compliance obligations.
- To test the adequacy of controls in place within the business and to identify potential and actual breaches.
- To escalate regulatory breaches to business and compliance Senior Management in order that appropriate action can be undertaken to rectify.
- Evaluating and addressing the allocation of team resource on an ongoing basis to ensure completion of the A&A’s plan of work.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with all internal stakeholders, adopting a joined-up approach to execution of tasks with minimum conflict.
- Develop/maintain positive and professional relationships with all key external stakeholders
- Ensure that executive and senior management in Global businesses, functions are advised of matters arising, and emerging trends, from Assurance reviews and analysis.
- Maintain close liaison with Internal Audit to avoid ensure that the Controls Assurance and CTU testing approach and plans take full consideration of and inform Audit activity.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Demonstrate leadership across the function as part of the wider leadership team.
- Set the highest standards through your personal behaviour, interaction with others and in the expectations you set for the function.
- Foster positive and professional working relationships within Holdings and other executive managers throughout the Group.
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance the executive and senior management of the Compliance Assurance function.
- Ensure effective communication across the Compliance Assurance function, delivering key messages and strategic updates.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Drive high operational standards within the team through effective control work, avoiding high risk findings from Internal Audit or other evaluative internal/external teams.
- Be creative/innovative in formulating policies and providing solutions to complex global issues/initiatives in an ever changing, high-risk environment.
- Proactively manage the resourcing and costs of the technical testing and data analytics teams, ensuring best use of flexible resources and careful control over costs.
- Through effective analysis of MI, INA reports, reviews and other key information, ensure the Assurance function is aware of, and can identify, emerging trends impacting the effectiveness of the Compliance Assurance function.
- The jobholder is required to work with considerable autonomy, dealing with major issues for which there is no clear cut solution while still being able to provide judgment and clear direction.
- The job holder is expected to make decisions independently and interact with key external and internal stakeholders at a very senior level in the Group.
- The jobholder is responsible for ensuring that the assurance and testing standards are in accordance with the Group Standards Manual and FIM.
Management of Risk
The jobholder is responsible for managing and mitigating operational risks in their day-to-day work. They will display the behaviours that form part of the HSBC Values and culture consistently and adhere to HSBC risk policies and procedures, including notification and escalation of any concerns and taking required action in relation to points raised by audit and/or external regulators. This will be achieved by the jobholder understanding their position within the Three Lines of Defence, and acting accordingly, in line with operational risk policy, escalating in a timely manner where they are unsure of actions required.
Observation of Internal Controls
- Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- To assist in the discharge of accountabilities set out in the Compliance Assurance FIM by proactively assisting Control Owners, Risk Owners and Risk Stewards in their responsibilities to assist management in identifying and containing financial crime risk, monitoring, reporting and certification, fostering a compliance culture and optimising relations with regulators.
Qualifications/Experience & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of financial services and able to demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of the challenges facing the global financial services industry and the changing regulatory landscape surrounding compliance organisations within the banking industry.
- Strong investigative and analytical skills and experience of using relevant software packages such as SAS, SQL, VBA and Excel.
- Demonstrable experience as an effective overall leader with excellent communication skills and a proven track record of leading through change.
- Demonstrable experience and confidence in working with a global team and creating and working to a high global standard of quality.
- Highly motivated self-starter with proven ability to work collaboratively within teams and to deliver on time.
- An ability to construct end-to-end data analytics and modeling workflows including data capture, cleaning, normalization, exploration, modeling design, development, and validation as well as visualization
- Proven track record of creating and delivering Analytical Insight and Business Intelligence
- Understanding of compliance and risk controls and should be conversant with relevant regional laws, regulations and overall regulatory environment.
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting career path in an international organization
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Courses & training for our employees
- Modern office buildings near the city center of Kraków
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.