- Krakowiaków 48, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
The role is responsible for developing and embedding Revenue Growth Management and Marketing Spend Efficiency capabilities in GBS by collaborating with global project team, IDT (particularly D&A) as well as end market teams.
You will be responsible for working as a business partner for Finance and Marketing senior leaders in end markets, by providing key commercial insights, thus assisting in ensuring that the end market growth activities contribute to the financial success and effective prioritization decisions are made across the value chain.
Reports to: General Manager GBS ENA
Reporting Level: Leadership Team
Geographic Scope: Global
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Serve the Direct Business Units as an extension of the Commercial Finance / SPI Teams with a keen understanding of the business and how to enable balanced net revenue growth and marketing spend efficiency.
- Support the development of a robust portfolio strategy and Customer / Consumer Pricing Strategies (price architecture) to reflect the organization’s changing requirements and a dynamic competitive landscape
- Leverage analytical tools by providing insights and recommendations towards the achievement of RGM financial plans and supporting execution initiatives
- Contributing to continually improving business performance by conducting analyses and developing insights to drive velocity and net revenue growth and marketing spend effectiveness
- Collaborate and partner with cross-functional team (including marketing, finance, IDT particularly D&A team) regarding revenue growth management and marketing spend effectiveness
- Evaluate the effectiveness/efficiency of Marketing programs & touchpoints through analytical tools to support better decision-making and resource allocation.
- Assist in the monitoring and shaping of Trade Margins working closely with end market teams. Support major relevant initiatives such as TCI.
- Manage multiple strategic GBS projects (e.g. RGM roll out, MSE roll out, Development of GBS Run Book for these methodologies, etc.) within tight deadlines, and communicate to project leadership and key stakeholders any challenges/issues in a clear and timely manner.
- Interaction with the Global, Regional and Markets Functional Leadership Teams
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 7+ years of experience in pricing, promotion, sales analytics, marketing research, finance and/or category management
- Significant experience in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment (consumer goods strongly preferred)
- Must have excellent analytical skills and business acumen to build strong business cases to drive core business decisions and change/innovation
- Data and insights driven. Basic understanding of key data science concepts
- Commercially focused and consumer centric
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems (i.e. SAP / HFM / BI /BPC)
- Experience in analyzing reports, identify issues and challenges management
- Experience in strategic analysis & planning and execution, performance metrics, project evaluation, commercial acumen
- Ability to simplifying complex situations, communicate and present complex information
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies