- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Kierownik / Koordynator
When you come to work here, you’ll quickly see that we love what we do, we care about each other, and we continuously learn and improve to meet the needs of our customers and consumers around the world.
We have talented colleagues around the world with varied skillsets, backgrounds, and experiences, and we embrace this diversity because it’s a big part of what helps us deliver results to grow the company. Whatever your specialty, you'll find that excelling at Energizer provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
Come join our team!
As a result of Energizer’s continued growth and the evolution of our global Finance & Controllership function, we are pleased to announce an exciting new opportunity to join the EMEA Controllership Leadership Team.
For this position, we are looking for a mid-senior level Controllership leader who has broad regional experience in managing Accounts Receivable and Trade Investment processing teams and can support key corporate initiatives and special projects.
You’ll need to demonstrate exceptional collaboration and teamworking capabilities, with strong experiences of process improvements, change management, people leadership and project planning.
The Leadership Team is based out of Energizer’s High Wycombe office and offers the opportunity for flexible working in line with business needs. The position covers all EMEA and occasional, infrequent, travel is required.
- Develop and lead a large team of colleagues located in several EMEA markets
- Drive standardization, systems efficiency improvements and effective use of resources.
- Strong focus on bringing people together and a passion for developing talent
- Talented change manager
- Collaborate closely with Shared Services Centers (SSC), local professional advisors, the global Tax group, local affiliate Finance teams and outsourcing partners, supply chain teams and business leaders
- Deep practical understanding of Compliance & Audit – Ensure compliance with all external (Statutes, law, fiscal, Local GAAP, US GAAP, SOX) and internal (Corporate policies) requirements.
- Qualified Chartered or Certified Public Accountant (or local equivalent).
- Graduate degree with a strong emphasis on Finance, Accounting and Management preferred. Post-graduate training in management, technical updates and PC applications is desirable.
- Significant post qualification experience in a mid to senior level Controllership role with a focus on Accounts Receivable and Trade Investment processes including best practices across EMEA geographies.
- Proven track record of People Leadership and Development
- Solid track record of anticipating and leading change within a similar environment
- A good level of English language skills, both orally and in writing.
- A good level of numeracy and experience performing quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Solid technical accounting knowledge
- Good working knowledge SAP, HFM, Excel and overall strong computer literacy
- Solid track record of successful collaboration, communication and influencing at various levels across EMEA within a multi-national corporation.
- Critical thinking demonstrated by analytical and systematic approach and solving complex business issues in timely manner
- Trusted Self Starter with a proactive approach to meeting challenges and overcoming obstacles through assuming full ownership.
- Results and Business Orientated with committed focus on internal and external deadlines.
- Experience within an organization of similar size and complexity, ideally gained within an FMCG environment
- Additional European language capability that matches Energizer’s footprint are an advantage
- Experience working with external third parties such as Audit or local Professional advisors
Come join us!
Energizer offers a competitive total rewards package that includes a range of health, wellness, and retirement savings coverage, paid time off and holidays, and many opportunities to learn, develop, and grow. At Energizer, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute and make an impact every single day.
Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.