Senior Manager - Controls (Cyber Security)
STANDARD CHARTERED GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES SP Z O OO firmie
- Towarowa 25A, 00-869 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Senior Manager - Controls (Cyber Security)Numer ref.: Location: Warszawa
The Role Responsibilities
- Providing Expert Technical Cyber Advisory, Assessment and Assurance.
- Lead and execute assessments against controls that underpin an organisation's Cyber/Information Security Management System including, but not limited to, the following domains:
- Network Security
- Malware Prevention
- Security Monitoring and Analytics
- Cyber Defence
- Incident Response
- Lead and execute deep-dive assurance testing over the organisation's third party cyber security assessments capability to ensure continuous effectiveness of design and operation.Support sound security architecture and design.
- Support and influence organisational alignment to security principles and best practise (i.e. ISO27001 and ISF Standards of Good Practice for Information Security).
- Build effective relationships with leaders to facilitate:
- The provision of timely, expert advice and assurance;
- Partnerships with other functions to provide professional advice and assurance;
- Grow trust with clients and regulators by delivering best practice cybersecurity solutions and protecting data and privacy; and
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Cyber Security or other technology related qualifications and 5-10 years of experience in cyber/IT security, technology audit or assurance, which must include some element of experience in a 'first line' security or assurance team.
- Fluency in English.
- Background in the information and cyber security domain within international financial services organisations.
- Demonstrated ability to support a 'first line' function in responding to external/regulatory audits.
- Up to date with key regulation / developments in Information and Cyber Security Management Framework (including Technology Risk Management).
- Qualifications (i.e. CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, CCNA and CCNP).
- Risk & control, assurance or audit experience.
- Ability to commit up to 10% business travel.
- Excellent organisation and strong interpersonal skills with ability to manage multiple deadlines and to foster positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills, with an ability to influence and to gain the respect of senior stakeholders and peers.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and objectivity and to challenge the status quo.
- Confident and courageous to raise/escalate issues in a pro-active, professional and timely manner.
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the Group's core values.
What we offer:
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre