- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day
Job ID #: EMEA00307
Department: Supply Chain / Planning / Customer Care
Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
QIAGEN is one of the most successful biotech companies. As the leading provider of innovative purification technologies, molecular testing solutions, and smart bioinformatics, our customers are at the forefront of the molecular biology revolution, and advancing patient health.
The Global Sales and Operations Planning Senior Manager will be an integral part of QIAGEN’s Integrated Business Planning process by providing data that helps drive better forecast accuracy and high service levels for internal and external customers globally.
The individual will be responsible to develop, lead and execute QIAGEN’s S&OP strategy, yielding improved value for customers and enhanced margin growth for the business.
Sales and Operations Planning:
- Lead the S&OP Governance implementation and monthly execution.
- Lead a global integrated S&OP team to ensure proper coordination and effective execution of all related functional areas such as Global Demand and Capacity Planning and Global Inventory and Scrap Management.
- Identify and highlight critical revenue risks caused by supply constraints and jointly develop and agree next steps.
- Organize and lead monthly S&OP process
- Identify cross-functional inconsistencies in the current sales and operations plan;
- Conduct monthly Inventory at Risk Meeting;
- Conduct monthly Scrap Review Meeting;
- Facilitate monthly Executive S&OP Meeting;
- Ensure realistic plans are agreed to in the S&OP meetings and that those plans are executed effectively;
- Review and summarize identified plans, issues, recommendations, and commitments.
- Monitor and manage performance across the S&OP process.
- Ensure that the established KPIs are properly used, that they accurately reflect the situation, and that appropriate corrective actions are taken.
- Facilitate communication and engage with key stakeholders to resolve cross-functional issues by coordinating with all functional heads and elevating issues to the executive for resolutions as needed.
- Actively drive improvements along the S&OP process, organizational set-up, performance measures and technology enablers.
- Lead the implementation of the cross-functional Joint Service Agreement.
- Drive the improvement of cross-functional cooperation by leading the bi-annual update of the Joint Service Agreement.
- Lead the development of the exception-based orders reporting and future exception-based order policy.
- Lead the e-commerce outlet development with cross-functional coordination.
- Work with demand planning to resolve demand/supply imbalances caused by proposed changes to promotions and events.
- Resolve any planning conflicts resulting from capacity, distribution, or material issues within set policies.
- Develop and update contingency plans and decision rules for resolving issues related to supply issues and service interruption.
- Represent supply planning in the S&OP meetings.
- Monitor and manage supply chain performance across the supply chain.
- Lead bi-annual product re-segmentation in line with Demand Planning segmentation refresh.
- University degree.
- 5-7 years of business experience in Supply Chain Management.
- Extensive knowledge of S&OP process.
- Experience in leading supply chain projects in a global environment is preferred.
- Background in process improvements, product launches, production/demand planning is required.
- Experience in two or more of the following disciplines: Supply Chain Planning, Demand Management/Forecasting, Logistics, Production Planning Procurement, Order Management, Inventory Management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with prior experience presenting to all levels of the organization in English language.
- Experience in SAP or other ERP systems as a plus.
- Ability to work in a highly matrix organization as well as independently.
- Solid organization and leadership skills.
- Good problem solving skills; able to find “out-of-the-box” solutions.
- Active decision maker.
- Good negotiator, listener, communicator and influencer.
- Able to encourage respect, understanding, and trust amongst team members.
- Able to build capabilities of team and team members.
- Able to set realistic goals and objectives.
What we offer
- Possibility to develop in an international company.
- Attractive office location in Sky Tower.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Language classes.
- Private medical care.
- Group Life Insurance.
- Pension Program after 1 year with QIAGEN.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Happy Monday :)
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support! Please apply online, by sending your application via button Aplikuj.
We look forward to hearing from you!