Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Senior Manager, ICS Controls Testing
Standard Chartered Bank
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. What sets us apart is our diversity - of people, cultures and networks. We have more than 86,000 employees from 125 different countries and a presence in 60 markets.
As we increase our focus on our business and clients based in Europe and the Americas, we're building a western hub that can support our activity in these regions a more beneficial time zone and location. The hub, located in Warsaw, focuses on managing complex, large scale, cross-border activities including financial crime compliance, cyber security, human resources and banking operations.
The Role Responsibilities
- Execute a consistent, sustainable and re-performable control testing for the Bank's critical IT systems.
- Support the provision of MI (Management Information) to the respective risk forums across business and functions.
- Assess compliance with the Bank's risk frameworks, policies and industry standards (NIST).
- Work with the Application/Service/Control Owners of critical IT systems to identify emerging ICS risks and ensure they are appropriately addressed by relevant technical controls.
- Support stakeholders in defining remediation actions to address identified control weaknesses and issues across critical IT systems, and associated processes.
- Track issue remediation, check and challenge delivery status and escalate delays.
- Identify opportunities for automation of controls testing.
- Maintain effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Support the continuous improvement of ICS control testing, risk and control processes, aligning to and avoiding duplication with other assurance functions.
- Adopt an anticipatory approach to risk assessment through stakeholder engagement and monitoring of the external environment.
- Provide robust challenge and escalation to senior management to ensure activities achieve risk reduction.
- Manage and drive continuous improvement of the ICS technical control environment through proactive risk management.
- Tracking and reporting of ICS controls to ensure oversight and escalation mechanisms are in place.
- Provide timely and accurate risk & control information to support internal/external (e.g. regulatory) assessments.
The Role Requirements
- Educational background in Computer Science, Economics, Law, Risk Management or other relevant areas.
- 5-8 years in IT/Cyber Audit and/or Cyber Risk Management or similar experience is essential.
- Professional qualifications such as CISA/CRISC/CISM/CISSP will be advantageous.
- Technical knowledge on security controls best practices across different platforms, systems and security tools.
- Good understanding of security processes, risks and controls, audit and testing methodologies.
- Posess the right mix of cyber knowledge and risk & control skills.
- Be self motivating and kick starter capable of working with limited direction.
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal & sports cards)
- 26 days of leave per year for all the employees
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Flexible working arrangements
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre